Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

My alias

Posted 03-12-2017 at 12:53 PM by EnigmaticBunni

I was originally on this site as Fraggleshubby which is quite self explanatory. I was married to a woman I called "fraggle".

However when we were divorced, I struggled to find a new alias that described ME in terms of MR and not through a relationship that no longer existed. On several sites I used the alias HarmlessBeast. This comes from my being a switch so I have a beast side but can also be harmless. Although this is a good alias for Mei found it lacking because 1. I don't see myself as a beast, and 2. "Beast" was one of the pet names my exwife had for me.

So I started to look at whour I really am. I love rabbit's. Not just love like people love ice cream, but love to the point I feel a bond with rabbits. I have taught rabbits to fetch, rollover, and other small things. One of the bunnies I have owned used to give me kisses on my nose. So rabbit had to be a part of this new name.

I generally hate when people take a name that ends in y. Or ei. Or ie.etc. and change it to ending with a single I. Like for instance bunny becomes bunni. My current wife's name is one of these and I bug her about it. So why take bunni? Is it just because my wife uses it to bug me. No. And yes.

This is where the enigmatic part of enigmaticbunni comes in. An enigma is something that is very confusing or hard to figure out. I am a recovering sex addict who used sex to hide from who I am. So who am I? I am a very sexual person who is into being degraded. But not to feel bad but to feel good. I am a sadistic dom who loves giving people pleasurable pain yet as a sub I want to he abused but not in physically painful ways.

Am I a simple person to figure out? I don't think so. But then again maybe I am. People who know me tend to figure me out quite quickly. Just as I can understand bunnies quite easily. This is why I call myself the Enigmaticbunni.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 118 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments