Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Story time

Posted 12-18-2016 at 05:49 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 01-17-2017 at 07:09 PM by eevee.velvet

Okay posting this here so a certain someone can read it. You know who you are .
This is a FICTION story. Yes there are parts bunny wishes would be true but they aren't. However enjoy.

The corner - a punishment that won't soon be forgotten.
My sire has certain things to punish me when I am bad, however one that has gotten worse over time is "the corner". It started out just like any other but as time has passed he's added to it, making it one of the worst punishments out there. Let me tell you about it.
When I am bad the first thing that gets said is for me to go put on my special panties and bra then go hump the "brick" on my bed, this isn't so bad as the brick is just a really hard pillow. What makes this so much worse is the panties and bra. They are tack ones, and humping means my chest must be on the bed at all times and ass must be in constant movement. I never know how long I do this for because sire comes in when he thinks I've had enough.
When he comes in and says to get up only then can I stop humping. By this point the tacks usually are really hurting. He will inspect the areas and hand me a black marker. With this I have to write "I've been bad" all over my chest and upper legs. The sire writes it on each of my ass cheeks and on my forehead. If the transgression is really bad it also gets written on my cheeks and neck(on all 4 sides).
When this is completed cuffs go on as well as my collar. Then a ring gag goes on and a wooden peg is placed on the tip of my tongue. This is for pain and to ensure that I do drool, which is humiliating. Then a large plug goes in my ass and a piece of tape goes over it holding it in place.
Then one of the worst parts. I'm lead over to the corner and forced to lay on my back while sire applies the punishment cream to by pussy, clit, and the dildo on the floor. The punishment cream is one of 2things again depending the the severity of the transgression. 1.tooth paste although this burns it goes away fairly quickly, 2. Icyhot this lasts ages and even when the punishment is done washing it away is almost impossible.
The pads are then put on the floor, these are things that I kneel on though they aren't comfy. They are buttons sewn into a cloth then a very thing sheet over them. Believe me they hurt more than frozen peas or rice do. Buttons like lego bricks don't melt or break making them constantly painful to the individual.
Then I get to stand up for the final time as sire gets me to go down on the dildo and hooks the leash up to the wall with enough space that I can go up and down on the dildo bit really nothing else.
A camera goes on with a light about 3 inches above my head. This is the up light. And finally the corner time can begin. When the mechanical voice says up I must go up to that line, when it says down I have to lower myself back to the base of the dildo.
The pace is super slow about 3 times a minute. The super slow pace means it kills your thighs but won't give you an edge or orgasm, it also makes your pussy really sore. Should I move when I haven't been told or I am not fast enough the count starts back at 0.
Now the count must reach a certain number before the timer starts for my corner time. Which is usually about 30-45 minutes.
All that time bunny must have dildo fully inside her. When the timer finally goes off sire comes to get me and I am put into my cage in the living room for the night. My dinner and water will be served in a dog's dish. The ring gag comes off and the cuffs are each connected to a bar on the cage. And the collar/leash is connected to the cage too.
When my dinner arrives the peg is removed from my tongue but that one goes on my clit, 2 more get added to each of my nipples and 3 to each of my pussy lips and taped to my legs.
Then I am allowed to eat, though it must be done as a dog would do, so no hands. And the dish has to be licked clean. Because this dish is my toilet for the night.
The cage isn't big enough for me to really lay down and with that having to be under my privates it's painful and cold usually. As the food sire makes sure it's barely warm when it gets to me after all, bad girls don't get nice hot dinners.
When this is done, sire moves the dish to its location for the night usually stuffs my pussy with lettuce or something similar which is dressed with icyhot. Removes the pegs from the lips and clit. Then returns to his seat to watch tv.
During this time he will occasionally pull his cock out and play with it, telling me, "if you had been a good slut you could be having this all night, instead you get salad for that cunt of yours."
Before going to bed he will drag me out of the cage and write on me some more. Usually putting "CUNT" and "SLUT" in very visible places as well as private ones. Then brings me back to my cage, giving me an evening snack which again usually is saucy and messy but must be gone by morning.
Then he goes to bed, leaving me for a restless night in the cage.
Come morning I am given 20 minutes a scrub brush and a little soap that was in my pee dish to get as much of the writing off as I can.
Before work he gives me 2 onion halves which will get rubbed all over my body making sure to get all my holes and nose and both sets of lips really well. Usually the onion is slightly old making it really juicy and then I have to deal with the smell of onions and piss all day at work.
Posted in Story time
Views 545 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments