Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My First Experience with Wax Play

Posted 08-29-2016 at 08:34 AM by The Slutty Princess

It all started on the couch. We were cuddled up, covered up in blankets and embraced in each other’s warmth, watching the VMAs and fan-girling over my girls winning two VMAs. Living together with nobody else around, we have been embracing our seclusion. If I’m not going out for the night, you can bet that I am stripped down to my bra and panties or my birthday suit, depending on how warm it is in the house! I take the back, nine out of ten times, the bra is off. Ugh, I hate bras, they are so fricking uncomfortable, I try to stay away from wearing them as much as possible. Sammie is the same way, she is generally stripped down to her underwear if she doesn’t have any plans though she isn’t in her birthday suit as much as I am...she likes her panties. Anyway, tonight it was a humid night. We had all the windows open and the humidity had spread across the house but it wasn’t the unbearable humidity, like the hot, sweaty & sticky humidity, it was a cooler humidity, enough to cuddle up under blankets. I was stripped down to just a pair of plain white cotton panties that I had thrown on after my shower. Usually, I wear something a little more appealing in public but for comfort, plain cotton panties are the best! Sammie was stripped down to the same, but wearing cute sky blue hipster panties.

Nevertheless, we were cuddled up watching TV, snacking on these yummy Hershey's cinnamon chocolate chips Sammie had bought. Before I begin, I must say, I really like candles. Even back at home, I always had a candle lit on my dresser. Heck, I’d go through one candle a week! Well, my mom had bought these wax plate warmers that melt the candles from the bottom up so there is no need to light the wick. The scent travels much better too! Anyway, the warmer causes the candle wax to turn into a liquid that looks almost like Jello. We have them all over the kitchen, living room, and in our rooms. On the coffee table, we had a Warm Vanilla scented candle on the warmer that smelled amazing. I watched Sammie play with it out of the corner of my eye while I watched TV. She was dipping her fingers into the liquid wax and letting it harden on her fingers. I giggled at her, I thought it was a little funny to see just how much fun it looked like she was having by playing with the wax.

I ran my hand through her hair. “Whatcha doing?” I said with a smirk, enjoying her amusement with the candle.

She laughed and flashed her cute little smile at me. “You ever play with wax?”

Smiling, I shook my head. “Nope”. I guess I took her words the wrong way. I thought she was being a jokester and was giving me one of those sarcastic remarks like you mean you never played with candle wax before! Kind of answers. I was wrong.

With a devilish and almost seductive grin, “Let’s try it” she said. “I’ve always loved it. It feels amazing! Trust me.”

I was a little hesitant and I’m sure Sammie could sense that but she reassured me that it was safe and she had done it numerous times by herself. I wasn’t too jacked up by the thought of pouring a hot liquid on my skin. I mean, I’ve seen wax play mentioned before on this website and other kinky websites but I had never looked into it much nor have I experienced it. Heck, I don’t think I’ve ever touched burning wax before, not even taking the candles off my birthday cake, this would be all new to me!

Sammie threw the blankets on the floor and told me to lay down on the hardwood floor. I paused the TV and looked at her and whined. I didn’t like the thought of burning wax on my skin at all. She just giggled and shook her head. “You can pour it on me first.” and she got down on the floor and laid flat. “Try to tease me with it. It feels better. Pour it slow in some spots and let it drip slowly from the jar. Trust me, Lia, it feels awesome.” I nodded my head in correspondence but I still didn’t feel that comfortable pouring a burning liquid on the one I love. Haha, but if she wanted me to, I was going to do it. I picked up the candle from the warmer and set it down on the coffee table, letting it cool for a few seconds as Sammie slid her panties off and cutely kicked them towards the couch. “Ready!” she said with a smile and closed her eyes. I started tipping the jar, hovering it over her belly but I quickly stopped. “Isn’t this going to hurt?” I questioned. “No, Lia, it feels awesome. It is comforting and relaxing...It’s...It’s arousing. It almost feels like getting those warm stone massages! Trust me.” I could sense the impatience in her tone but I just giggled. “I’ve never had a massage like that.” Sammie whined, “Just do it, please Lia!”.

I nodded my head and she clenched her eyes tightly closed. I hovered the jar of liquid wax over her belly and slowly began to tip it. As soon as the liquid wax dripped over the edge and onto her skin, I could feel my body tense, I could feel the imaginary pain that I thought the wax produced. I stopped after letting a little pool form in her belly button. Sammie giggled, “Keep going”. She seemed to be enjoying it by her soft moans and groans so I listened to her and got a little more comfortable with the wax. The wax pool at her belly button had hardened. The creamy brown wax looked almost as though I had poured caramel on her belly and it had already hardened. It was crusty but looked kind of cool. I continued pouring the candle wax, coating the creamy brown wax over each nipple, careful not to get it in her hair, and finally, I finished by drawing a heart on her belly with the wax. Sammie let the wax dry before getting up and giving me a kiss on the cheek. “See, it’s completely painless. Put the candle back on the warmer so it warms up for you.” I nodded and put the candle back on its plate and laid down on the floor.

Now the nerves were present. I began a rapid fire of questions and pleas, some that she already answered but my nerves wanted reassurance. “Does it hurt? Does it burn? I don’t want to do this. Ugh, I’ve never done this before. Are you sure it doesn’t hurt? Can I dip my finger in it first?” She shook her head in response to my last question and reassured me that it feels “awesome”. Haha, well it certainly didn’t sound “awesome” to me! She could read the worried expression on my face and only giggled and smiled.

Sammie carefully picked up the jar and I could feel myself grow a little more nervous but quickly, Sammie put it back on the warmer and turned back towards me with an even bigger smile on her face. “I want you to wear a blindfold. Trust me, it makes it a hundred times better!” I quickly shook my head in denial but she was already a step ahead of me. She grabbed her panties that she had kicked off earlier and lifted my head. Willingly, I obliged. I was feeling a little more adventurous and the thought of being blindfolded actually turned me on a bit more but only heightened my nerves. I smiled, unable to see and now amassed in her scent. My whole body felt like it was on fire, I was much more turned on now. “Ready?” she said in a sweet but almost devilish tone. My smile only grew wider. I nodded my head and braced myself for the large globs of burning wax to hit my skin. (Doesn’t sound fun does it?) I was wrong about the whole thing. I loved it! She slowly dribbled the wax on my breasts and I squirmed a little at the burning feeling but the feeling was there for a split second and then it was gone, replaced with a sweet, soothing sensation. Hmm...How can I explain it? You know when you step into a hot tub and get that first initial shock from the warmth of the water and then it becomes soothing? That’s how the candle wax felt. Sammie had been right, it was more enjoyable engulfed in her scent, unable to see where the next drop of hot wax would land. It wasn’t painful, it was sensual. I loved the feeling of the hot wax dripping over my skin but on my hyper-sensitive nipples, the feeling was incredible! I can’t even describe how it felt!

After my breasts had been speckled with the creamy brown wax and my nipples had a hardened cast of wax on each, she began painting a picture on my belly, just as I had done for her. She attempted to draw a heart as well but it didn’t turn out as perfect as mine had but I’m the one to blame. I kept arching my back, causing the wax to drip down my belly before it could dry. The heart still looked perfect and it felt even better! After I heard the clank from Sammie setting the candle back on the ceramic warmer, I tore off the geniusly crafted blindfold and attacked her loving smile with my lips. She laughed at the delight I had had, she seemed to enjoy the fact that I enjoyed her idea.

Sammie snatched her panties off the floor and slid them back on before carefully peeling the wax off her skin. I followed. Even removing the wax was entertaining! Some of the heavier drops came off a little harder and left a few red spots on my skin but they disappeared rather quickly. The faint red lines of the hearts on our tummies were still visible for a few hours afterwards.

There are numerous things I learned from this experience:
Firstly, I love wax play! Despite the nerves in the beginning, it felt amazing! The burning feeling switching to the cooling feeling feels awesome! Secondly, Sammie and I may be trying to introduce both our worlds to each other. It may be easier to share more of my kinks with her and I think I owe her one after tonight! Who knows what she has/hasn’t done since she played with wax before! Normal girls don’t play with wax! Sammie is kinky, maybe even kinkier than me! I think she’ll certainly be open to trying a few of my kinks.
And lastly, living together is going to be one hell of a time!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 726 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow,
    Ehhhjh,...
    Maybe you findout she has a getdare account and reads all your blogs
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sir stefan View Comment
    Wow,
    Ehhhjh,...
    Maybe you findout she has a getdare account and reads all your blogs
    Haha, Maybe! That'd be a surprise!
    Posted 08-29-2016 at 06:05 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Really exciting from your first experience with wax, and how it went so good for you. The joy of that thrilled for that new feeling as you felt that nice warm wax touching your cute body. It is really getting great with how those thoughts of things going and coming out of Sammie now to you. Just getting sweeter for the both of you.
  4. Old Comment
    One word of advice, though. If you are in to wax play, it may make sense to buy the candles specially designed for it. The standard household candles and scented candles have a type of wax that has a high melting point and could cause burns in sensitive areas (nipples, labia). The ones sold in sex shops have a lower melting temperature.

Scented candles, in particular, may contain chemical irritants, that, may cause further irritation to the skin, so it's not a good idea to use that wax on the skin.

Play safe and have fun.
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Runesmith View Comment
    One word of advice, though. If you are in to wax play, it may make sense to buy the candles specially designed for it. The standard household candles and scented candles have a type of wax that has a high melting point and could cause burns in sensitive areas (nipples, labia). The ones sold in sex shops have a lower melting temperature.

Scented candles, in particular, may contain chemical irritants, that, may cause further irritation to the skin, so it's not a good idea to use that wax on the skin.

Play safe and have fun.
    Thank you for the advice! I didn't know they made candles specifically for wax play! The candles we have, burn at a little warmer than room temperature but I'll certainly look into the candles' chemicals!
    Posted 08-30-2016 at 12:30 PM by The Slutty Princess The Slutty Princess is offline
  6. Old Comment
    I loved your step into another world. Somehow I get the feeling that Sammie has more surprises in store for you!