Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Adult cinema / swinger club by Rockwellray0

Posted 01-09-2016 at 10:02 PM by AnalGirl1

Here is another dare for you involving the club! Actually two dares. I included them in the same message because they could potentially be done at the same time.

First - the easy one. Take a couple dozen condoms and a small box (or several boxes) to the club. In the cinema room(s) or anywhere else where guys might masturbate there, place a box and some condoms and a note that says something like: "please put the condom on and cum inside, tie it closed, and place in the box. If you really want a show, watch what happens next. Thank you! - slut"

Then leave. Come back either at the end of your other dare if you do them at the same time, or if you are hanging around there doing something else like using the glory hole, come back every hour or so and cut the condoms open, dump the contents on your face/tits/stomach in full view of anyone in the room, and leave.

Second - with your ass plugged, dress in a bra, short unbuttoned jacket, and bottoms that sit very low on your waist/hips. Wear your slut collar, bracelet, and belly chain if you have those items.

For this you will need to find a guy to have sex with, ideally in the lobby area or outside the cinema area. You can find him anywhere really, as long as he is willing to go into a cinema with you for sex. Go into the cinema - ideally there are between 5-8 guys inside.

**stop reading until you have arrived at the location and have the guy with you inside a cinema with 5-8 guys**

Now your dare is for him to fuck you in full view of the people inside. If, as you do this, any of the guys inside either start to leave or start to masturbate, and you are willing to have sex with them, tell him to wait and he is next. Continue this until you have had sex/given a BJ to anyone in the room you are willing to fuck who accepts your offer. For every guy you do not offer yourself to, there will be an additional task. For every guy who turns you down there will be an additional task. If it's someone you aren't sure if you are willing to fuck or not, you can tell him you might be willing for a price.

**again, do not read below until you have completed everything above**

Once you have completed this, for every guy that turned you down, go into the gloryhole and blow/fuck a random guy. For every guy you did not offer your services to, blow/fuck two guys.

So to recap, you will be blowing/fucking somewhere between 6 and 17 guys and one of the main ideas here is that you get to be watched having sex, as that was on your list and I didn't see a lot of activity in this area.

Have fun!

Hi,
It's been a while, but I hope you enjoy the report and will send me more dares. The other dare I got from you (loosing panties in the men's bathroom), I will not do. That includes to many innocent strangers.

I was wearing heels, low cut jeans (ass Crack not completely covered, front just an inch above my client) a black bra and a small jacket (bellybutton visible) when I went to the sex shop/cinema.
There were four people in that room and I approached the prettiest, opened my jacket and sat on his lap. I flirted with him and asked if he had the guts to fuck my ass in front of the screen. He agreed and soon I was naked, doggystile fucked in the ass in front of three people.
One came to me, touched my boobs and masturbated. I told him to use both hands on me, because he is next. I licked his dick, while he touched me (mainly the boobs) until the first guy came into the condom (I took it and made a knot in it).
Then I was riding the second guy and gave the third a handjob. Both came into condoms.
The fourth guy just wanted to watch. I tried to seduce him, but then a other person appeared and I fucked him (6) first. Then the last one in the room (5)
I couldn't convince the fourth guy, so I read your last part.
I told the men to wait for me, if they want to see what happens to their cum, and went to the gloryhole. There was already someone waiting and I had the fifth condom full of cum pretty quickly.
Back in the cinema room, I lay on the ground holding a condom up in front of my face and cut it open. One after the other. When I stood up it dripped on my tits and on the ground. I slowly opened my eyes and cleaned them with my fingers.
I searched for my clothes and put them on,... But my jeans weren't there anymore.
fuck
I asked them, if they are playing games with me, after I was so nice to them, but it seems the guy who had left took them with him.
I had nothing to cover for the way back home!
Luckily a other guy offered me a ride, if I don't clean up the cum. I wouldn't have done that anyway, and now I had no choice than to accept the offer. But even though I had to walk about 30 m outside bottomless to get to his car.
At the end of the driveway my jeans were hanging on a sign. He wanted me to fetch them, so I had to get out of the car again. I got them, put them on and let him drive me close to my house. He wanted my number but now I have his.

Thanks for the dare. I like being seen while having sex.
Kiss,
Your slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2199 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is a great inspiring slut story