Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Slutty Princess

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Rate this Entry

My Mom, Sister and Their Toys Dare!

Posted 12-31-2015 at 01:51 PM by The Slutty Princess

The Dare:
Strip naked in your room. Go to your parents room. Go through your moms things looking through her hiding places to see what sex toys your mom has. Ideally, you will find a vibrator or dildo. Pick it up, remembering exactly where it was. Then, go through her dirty laundry hamper to find a pair of her soiled panties. Wear them on your face with the crotch across your nose/mouth. Go to their door. Lay on your back. Raise your legs to put your feet placed up on either side of the door frame, your legs spread wide, your pussy open towards the hallway. Wet her vibe/toy with your mouth, pull the crotch of her panties into your mouth, then use her toy until you orgasm.
When finished, roll her toy across your breasts to get the excess juices off, but don't clean it completely off! If you don't find a toy, then find another object in the room to use in its place.
Now, go to your sister's room and do the same thing!

Report:

My parents had gone into town, furniture shopping for a new couch and I figured they would be a while. Both my brother and sister were hanging out with friends. It was just Bailey and I (my dog) with the house to ourselves! Just reading about the dare and thinking about it made me wet and horny and I couldn’t wait to do it. I stripped naked in my room, removing my skinny jeans, t-shirt, socks, and hoodie. Naked, I snuck downstairs. I don’t know why I was creeping around since no one was home but it just felt awful weird and naughty to walk around the house naked. I crept into my parents room. Like always, the room was neat and clean. Unlike mine, the bed was made, the dresser was not a clutter, and there was almost nothing on the floor. I hide my sex toys under my bed so I figured I’d check under my parent’s bed first. I guess great minds think alike! There were a few dogs toys under the bed and one pink and white Sketchers shoe box. I grabbed the shoe box and pulled it out from under the bed, opening up the lid slowly. I had found her toys and it hadn’t even been half a minute! The box contained a blue rubber dildo, a rabbit vibrator, small bottles of lube, some condoms, and a vibrating dildo that had small ridges up and down the dildo for added pleasure. Just looking at all the toys gave me butterflies. Her collection was not huge but it was just right. I didn’t want to touch them all and I grabbed the vibrating dildo with ridges because it looked the most fun. I remembered right where it sat and just how it was sitting in the box. With the large rubber dildo in hand, I walked over to the clothes hamper by my mom’s closet. Both my mom and dad threw their clothes in the same hamper so I had to pull some of my dad’s clothes of the top to find my mother’s recently worn clothing. I grabbed the first pair of panties I saw, a dark purple lace panties from VS. I sniffed the panties, they smelled of some sort of flower, which I figured was her perfume. With the used panties and dildo in hand, I sat down in the doorway, stretching out my legs and laying back, resting a leg on each side of the doorway. I began by putting the panties over my head and stuffing the crotch part in my mouth. It didn’t particularly taste like much, just being dry and a little salty I’d say. I didn’t feel right. Butterflies were fluttering inside me. It felt wrong to be doing this. here I was, my mother’s worn panties over my face and stuffed in my mouth, her toy in my hand. It almost sickened me to think about where the dildo had been. It’s just an odd thing to think about. I was having conflicting thoughts, I just couldn’t picture my own mom using a giant dildo like this, it just didn’t seem right to me. I guess just thinking about your mom masturbating was weird, it grossed me out a bit. I just couldn’t help but to think about where it had been. My mind screamed at me to clean it so I did, cleaning it off in the sink. Though cleaned, it still felt wrong as I got back in the same position, my legs spread, resting on each side of the door, my dripping wet pussy facing the hallway. I pushed the panties out of my mouth and to the side of my face and quickly slid the giant dildo in my mouth. I didn’t want to keep it in long since it still kind of grossed me out and I quickly removed it, putting the now damp panties back in my mouth. The dildo had not tasted like much, maybe because I had washed it in the sink. With the dildo just a little moist, I switched the little dial at the end of the dildo to “on”. I now held in my hand, about an 8 inch, skin-colored rubber dildo that vibrated my whole hand. I began by rubbing the dildo against my clit. I was extremely aroused and quickly slipped it inside me. I tried not to think about my own mother using it, it did not paint a pretty picture but rather turned me off than on. My pussy began to swallow the giant dildo and it was quite larger than my other dildo. The dildo actually provided a little pain as it stretched out my wet, tight pussy. I could feel the walls of my vagina adjust to the smooth ridges on the dildo as I worked it deeper. The ridges were something new to me and actually felt really great. Again, as I fucked myself, gagging on the used panties, I experienced mixed feelings. I was aroused by the whole situation but also grossed out by it. It made me feel extremely dirty and naughty which only aroused me more. It was an emotion I craved while masturbating. The dildo felt amazing, much better than any sex toy I owned. The smooth ridges, the wide base, along with the vibrations all combined into tremendous pleasure. I closed my eyes as I thrusted it in and out of my tight pussy, working faster and faster until I finally had a violent orgasm, soaking the dildo in my own sex. I removed the dildo and turned it off. It was now soaked in a small film of my own juices. Thinking about that made me even more aroused and gave me a dirty feeling. Now that I think about it, it kind of grosses me out even more but I still had a good time. I rubbed the dildo on my breasts, wiping off most of juices. There was still a good amount of my sex coating it when I put it back in the box, right next to the rabbit vibrator at a slight angle, just as it had lay when I found it. I slid the box back into its founded spot. Next, I pulled the panties off my face. They were quite damp. I tucked them back in the hamper, throwing my father’s clothes on top of them again. I closed the hamper. Even after the violent orgasm, I was still quite aroused. My adrenaline was flowing now and I no longer was creeping around the house, instead, I ran up the stairs and to my sister’s empty room.

Like my parent’s room, her room was neat and clean. She was a neat freak. There was clutter on the dresser and a few things on the floor but that was about it. I began by searching my sister’s room for panties. Her hamper was half empty but I found a pair of panties. The panties were Aeropostale and were white and light blue. The waistband was striped and had a little bow in the center. On the front and back of the panties were the words “Live, Love, Dream” scattered around and the leg holes were trimmed with light blue lace. Again, I sniffed the panties. They didn’t have much of a small besides a fruity smell, possibly like strawberries probably from her perfume. I kept the panties in hand and began searching for any sex toys she might have. I searched everywhere I possibly could, the dresser drawers, under the bed, in the closet, and even in her shoe boxes in the closet to no prevail. I didn’t expect to find any toys, she is only 15. Though I had a dildo when I was 15, my sister is not the same as me. It does not seem she is as sexually active as I am which I am certainly not against. Instead, I wanted to find an object that she would probably use later today. I settled for her hairbrush I had found on top of her dresser. The hairbrush had a smooth wood handle and was actually quite long, I’d say about 5 inches. It may not seem that large but for a hairbrush handle, it is. I took a seat on the hardwood floor, sitting in the doorway. I lay back on the cold, hard ground and raised my legs into the air, resting a leg on each side of the doorway. My pussy faced the empty hallway. I set the hairbrush next to me and stretch the panties over my head and across my face. I pulled the crotch part of her panties inside my mouth. They were dry at first but soon developed a taste. The taste turned me on. It tasted almost sweet and a little salty, telling me that I was tasting her sex. This turned me on as I thought about the fact that my sister’s wet, aroused pussy had discharged into the same panties I had in my mouth. The taste was hindered by the perfume as it caused it to taste a little like strawberries even if it was just perfume, the smell must have caused me to taste it. The panties made me aroused and wet, I closed my eyes and picked the hairbrush up that lay next to me. Dry, I rubbed the handle on my dripping wet cunt, soaking it in my sex. Now that it was lubed, I slide it inside. It was smooth and much thinner from the previous object I had just inserted. It did not feed me with as great as pleasure as the dildo had but nevertheless, it felt great. I just relaxed, working the brush handle in and out slowly, inhaling the smell and taste of my sister’s own sex. As I masturbated with her brush, I thought about her, picturing her body in my mind, wearing the same panties as she looked in the mirror, brushing her hair with the same brush. As this picture crossed my mind, I had reached my climax, letting out a loud moan. I removed the brush and wiped the handle on my breasts as it joined the other juices that had now dried. There was still a good amount of my sex on the handle as I put it back on the dresser where I had found it before removing the panties from my hand and putting them back where I had found them in the hamper, right under her jeans. Soaking wet, I returned to my room.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1076 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hmmnn. You are the best yet. Can't wait for more