Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Memoirs of a Dork

I have a lot of things I should talk about and it is easier for me to do that on a random website to a bunch of strangers. You can comment on my stuff or not, but the majority of my blog posts will be personal things that are difficult for me to talk about out loud.
Rate this Entry

Day One

Posted 07-31-2015 at 03:52 PM by techiegirl
Tags rants, techie

I'm a numbers gal. 9 days. That's 216 hours. Normally, I would subtract 8 hours per day for sleeping, but I never sleep 8 hours. So, on average I sleep about 6 hours. Maybe. Which is 54 hours. Now, for 5 of those days, I'll be in school or driving to school, which is about 20 hours in total.

Which still leaves 142 hours. Ish. My math may be wrong, but I don't care enough to check.

So, 142 hours unaccounted. I could split it into minutes, but that's much more annoying.

I have 142 hours to kill before my dom gets back and I can have an orgasm. While he's gone I have to attempt a new tie everyday (I bought new rope). I also have to give him daily reports, which I planned on doing anyway since, along with being a numbers gal, I am also a long ranty monologue gal.

Now, I hate denial. A lot. I've talked about it before because I've felt the need to express my loathing for the entire thing. Sinister didn't push me into it. He didn't order me to be in denial for 9 days, I volunteered. Maybe I'm a total moron. But in all honesty, I don't want to orgasm without him. Plus, denial makes him happy.

We've only been a thing for 2 weeks or 14 days. Or 336 hours.

I swear, I'm not a creepy stalker or anything. I'm not obsessed. I just like numbers, I'm extremely stressed, and I don't like being alone.

It's probably really weird that I'm so emotional about well, everything, and I can't really give a valid excuse why.

I've got 8ish more days until I can orgasm and talk to my dominant. During that time, I'm going to be an absolute train wreck.

Fun fun fun.
Posted in Personal
Views 1129 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Stay Strong, Be Brave, in the end its only 9 days which could be alot longer. Plus you do have the ties to keep you busy. Though a interesting thought what else could you learn or try before he gets back to surprise him? Plus are you surprising him or he just walking in. You have 9 days to prepare for his return. Make it a positive , constructive time. Not a sad , frustrating one.

Yours THBW
    Trying to Help
    Posted 07-31-2015 at 04:29 PM by TheHotBoyWonder TheHotBoyWonder is offline
  2. Old Comment
    From my own personal experience I find the first 2-3 days are the hardest but it gets easier over time. I guess its like going cold turkey.