Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Needing More!

Posted 07-25-2015 at 08:03 PM by MasterDaddy02

One is just not enough.

One of my friends is going through that phase of not being happy with what he has. He has complaint and complaint about not finding someone. He goes through that period of poor me and saying no one will ever come into my life. Then almost two years ago, he find someone, who was willing to put up with his crazy personality. This woman, cares so much about this guy and they live together. Yet, he is still trying to talk to women on Facebook. I thought he was done with the stupid games and crazy actions, but I was wrong. He was trying to hook up with an employee who drives him around.she is young and cute from what he has told me. I just found this out a couple of days ago, when we were out for dinner together. His girlfriend, told me that he has been talking to his employee and they have been fighting about it. "S", told me that he has been doing it for about a month and " S", just found out, when she caught him on Facebook. I told my friend where is your head at? You finally found someone and you want more. He said, well I know what I have and I got caught by her. I told him that you are going to lose this great woman and you better get your stuff together. He then said, well she has now block me on Facebook, because I told her I like her and want to hook up with her. I said, you are a dumb fool. You were trying to use power again to get what you want from someone who is under you.

It is so sad, when you find something good and you still want more. I just told him, you will end up alone and you did it to yourself. His girlfriend is staying and they are going to get help through this problem. I told her to leave him and that his offers to make it right is sad for you. He is buying her a new car to keep her.

So, he is now turning his girlfriend into his private slut and she says it is worth it. What is wrong with that woman?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 813 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments