Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Leaving GetDare Part 4

Posted 05-15-2015 at 01:15 PM by Komodo Jones

A long time ago shortly after I joined getdare as an official member I wrote a series of entries entitled Leaving GetDare, hence the fourth part. However, this is not a permanent leave, as I had suggested in the past but I may not be around as much. The reason for this is my parents finally decided it’s time for me to become independent and are moving me into an apartment. This is a very scary position I’m in as I don’t have a job even though I have been looking for one for many years now, it gets frustrating. The tentative time period for this is early June/early July. There are still a lot of questions/concerns that are unanswered. Anyway, my parents will be paying my rent and my initial cell bill for a little bit. The idea is that my apartment won’t be too far away from my parent’s house. We have three small apartment complexes just down the road from my parent’s house easily within walking distance. They’re thinking of moving me close because I need my doggy and kitty fix as I love my pets dearly but I wouldn’t be able to support either one. However, utilities, food, Internet access, car insurance, etc. are all my responsibility. Now I mow my relative’s lawns and lately I’ve been saving my money I get from that and I have a fair amount but not enough to last me for a while. So I have to make priorities and well other things kind of take a priority over Internet access, for the time being anyway, hence why I may not be on as much. I’ll still go to Wi-fi hotspots every now and then and touch base. And even though this is kind of scary it’s also kind of exciting. Even though my apartment may be small, I’ll have my own privacy to be a little more daring if I find something on here I’m interested in trying and I already have an excellent idea on how to save on laundry bills if you catch my drift.

Now for those of you who follow me you may be worried about the relationship I have with Alexis. I mean she and I communicate via Skype and e-mail. While the communication barrier may make things a little difficult with my relationship with Alexis, we have no plans of stopping us, just things will be limited. Alexis as well as the other two people of my trifecta of best friends on here will be communicating mostly through texting and talking. I did some calculations today and my calling definitely has enough capabilities per month to talk to them plenty. Texting haven’t done as much calculations on. I think it is always a bit nervous at first talking with someone that you’ve had at least some sexual interaction (online) with at some point in time but I bet all three of these people are anxious to hear what my voice sounds like. But since my parents will pay the initial cost of my cell bill those are covered, just not my kik. Yes I used to speak out against kik yet here I am. However, if it doesn't cost too much we can talk over that as well, and will probably be our main means of communication. So Alexis and I are not splitting up due to this change. Overall though, for those on here who do believe in the power of prayer, I would really appreciate them as I make this adjustment and for those of you who don’t but still want to help me, just keep me in your thoughts.

And one last thing, and I know things like this are usually frowned upon in blogs but if you’d like to instate some rules for me for my new apartment that are within my likes/limits that would be greatly appreciated. If you’d like to contribute to this send me a pm, comment on here, or comment on my AMA/DMA thread. Links to this and my likes/limits can be found in my signature. Just keep in mind I do have the right to say "no" to any rules you may suggest for me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2597 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good luck, I hope the move goes well
  2. Old Comment
    having a new place all to yourself sounds LOVELY! and your parents must be really lovely people to not only help you with getting you a place, but take care of your fur babies for you as well good luck on your move!
  3. Old Comment
    Good luck out there KJ! Hope you are able to get settled in soon!
  4. Old Comment
    Good luck with the life changes!
  5. Old Comment
    The move will be good for you! And I know you will find ways to stay in touch with the people that mean the most to you
  6. Old Comment
    Good luck with the move. It is always equally exciting and scary to move on to a new chapter in your life, but change is usually a good thing. I wish you the best!