Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

Alexis' Rules

Posted 01-22-2015 at 09:40 PM by Komodo Jones
Updated 04-03-2015 at 09:05 AM by Komodo Jones

Normally, or at least as I have seen in most D/s relationships, the sub usually posts the rules of the relationship. However, I feel that I think these need to be listed. I don't know why, maybe just because I've been in a writing mood lately, and I don't really have a incline towards writing something vanilla. My vanilla blog is in need of an entry, but for right now I'll just stay contained to this one.

When Alexis wrote her last blog entry, I kind of gave her free reign of what she wanted to talk about in our relationship and she seemed to cover a lot of topics that we have been experiencing lately. However, she has confided in me that the reason she hasn't gone too far into details of some aspects, is because she doesn't really want to spoil anything for any future slaves I may take on either when I am still with her or not. I usually am monogamous when it comes to D/s relationships, but she and I have talked briefly about the possibility of pursuing other endeavors. Now I will put everyone's concerns at ease. I do not plan on ending my D/s relationship with Alexis, and at this point in time I'm not really actively pursuing other people. I could go more into what my mindset is right now but that's another entry for another time. Also going back to what Alexis said, just because these are her rules does NOT mean that they will be the same for another slave. I do not get into a rut when it comes to D/s relationship as every slave is different and as such every slave has different needs that I tend to cater to in order to provide a healthy D/s relationship. These rules just cater to what I feel that Alexis needs.

So let's go back to Alexis' rules as my slave, to get on a less likely to cause controversy topic. As you have read in my last entry concerning Alexis, her rule list will be evolving as I add "Alexis Assignments" to her rules to work on bringing out her femininity, affectively making her more like her namesake, Alexis. As new Alexis Assignments are added I will update this blog entry, I would say probably by the 5th of each month there should be a new rule listed. The first six rules she has been given though were the first rules I had given her, a couple she had to follow in her trial period. But without further ado here are Alexis' rules as my slave.

1. To start with a pretty standard rule at all times, Alexis is to refer to me with a term of authority whether that be Sir, Master, or what she has seemed to become accustomed to Master KJ. All terms of authority are to be capitalized also. My real name or Master___ can be used in certain occasions but only if I say it's ok.

2. This rule kind of varies amongst dominants, but I allow Alexis only one orgasm per day. She is allowed to masturbate as much as she likes though.

3. When doing a task for me, Alexis is to be completely naked (glasses are allowed), unless a task specifically calls for clothes to be worn, or I say otherwise.

4. Whenever Alexis is doing a task I do expect a report of how it went and how/what she felt doing it by a specific due date. Our due dates, to take accommodation to our separate lives is usually one week away from the day the task(s) was assigned.

5. Every other day, Alexis is to perform an edge, whilst thinking of me in a sexual manner. During these edges she is either to be completely naked OR in blatant feminine clothing whether that be a full get-up or something as simplistic as a bra and a pair of panties. Both nakedness and feminine clothing must be used at least ONCE per week.

6. Any Alexis Assignments given to Alexis are to be added to her list of rules and followed until I say they are not to be followed any more which probably won't be very often.

7. Alexis is no longer allowed to go to the bathroom unless she is sitting down. Also when peeing, she is not allowed to shake herself dry like most men, she must use toilet paper to clean herself up.

8. Alexis must shave her legs and feet all the way from toe to upper thigh and must upkeep them so that they are constantly smooth. She must also use a feminine razor to do so along with feminine shaving cream or products.

9. Every other week, Alexis is to find a song on youtube that a pre-teen or teen girl would listen to and add it to an every growing playlist. Every week she must dance to the playlist as well as flip a coin. If she gets heads she has to dance with her two :friends," Sir Cum-A-Lot and Miss Jizz-Right-Here, watching her. If it's tails she has to dance with "her two "friends." Once the playlist becomes seven or more songs long, she is to roll a dice to see how many songs she must dance to.

10. Whenever Alexis is home by herself, she is to be completely naked, except for her glasses, and her cage if she's wearing it at the time.

11. All hair below Alexis' waist is to be shaved and kept smooth on a regular basis. All hair except for a small landing strip in her pubic region, that is to be neat and trimmed.

Now for some of these rules there are a couple of addendums, namely the first two, that are exceptions to the rules, to make sure that Alexis and his wife still have a happy and healthy relationship which of course is not something I would want to affect in any way. But I will not say what those addendums are. If she feels they need to be said I'm sure Alexis will inform you of those, either in the comments or in another entry.

I will say for the most part Alexis has been following these rules pretty well. She has been a very good girl, well as far as following the rules go. She also tends to be "naughty" sometimes but in the good type of naughty which is something I would expect from my cock-craving whore. So things are still going well, I just thought I would post these and give you a little more insight into what our D/s relationship is like. Until next time...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1303 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing those. It sounds like things are working out great between the two of you! Congratulations! Keep up the good work
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like some 'reasonable' rules you got there
    Glad to hear that things are going well for you and Alexis.
  3. Old Comment
    I know that rules aren't for everybody, but the ones that you have laid out for me are fair and hardly over-confining. Don't tell anybody, but I am looking forward to the next 'Alexis' rule.