Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

RE:It Was Worth The Waited Part #3

Posted 12-08-2014 at 10:48 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I have been sharing about our relationship. As of up to now, I have not yet bursted my "baby girls ass". It has come very very close twice. The first time, was from how she forgot that there are rules in which she must follow. The second time, was from becoming really bitchy. We are experiencing going through her period together for that first time. By me, saying the wrong thing, she went off and came back with a smartass mood. I made a mistake and told her that. Yet she said, if I am acting that way, then I will do it. I have no doubt, that next time her ass will get bursted and she will not be so lucky. I believe in two chances, and you forgive only twice, then your ass will get bursted. Also, I am very strict with her and have full control of her. She tells me when she leaves for work and when she get home from work. She has ask about spending time with friends. I have her on a regular time frame to be in bed. I have just recently started to tell her a bedtime story.

I was really proud of her in that last night, she ate noodles.😇, because in the past few days, she has only eaten crackers and chips.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 794 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's always fantastic to read when a relationship is going well, thanks!