Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Older Stuff [by nxne]

Posted 12-12-2014 at 09:10 AM by AnalGirl1

You'll insert your vibrating egg deep inside you pussy and then lube up and insert your favourite butt-plug into your ass... I also want you to put on some nipple clamps and then cover them up with a bra. You'll then put some sturdy panties on to ensure the toys are kept in place. Dress normally and head out.

I want you to have the remote control for your vibrating egg in your hand... And now, the fun part: you'll switch the egg on (if it has different settings - then on maximum) each time you have eye contact with a man... you keep it on the whole time you have eye contact... Once one of you looks away - immediately switch off the egg. You are only allowed to have it on while you maintain eye contact with a male stranger.

You are allowed to have as many orgasms as you can during the time you are out... A hint: public transport should be good place to start.

That sounds great!
I'm back. Didn't took long to cum Thank you!
Dressed as you told me I went to the bus stop. Three short eye contacts until I was in the bus. ... Everyone looked away so fast - shit... but after a while one young guy didn't look away and I came near an orgasm. We had eye contact about 4 times for about 5 seconds. ... Eye contact is really something very intimate. He was definilty interested, but I didn't want him to talk to me, so I searched for another guy. It took me about 10 minutes until I was able to orgasm. I searched for the eyes of the first guy and found him. He didn't look away - and I came. In the bus (about 15 people in it)! While watching a stranger in the eyes! I really wonder what he thought. If he knew that I was cumming in that second. I didn't manage to hide it perfectly... I didn't make a noice, but I wiggled around in my seat - and closed my eyes in pleasure (and stopped it then.) I craved that egg, that eyes so much! I opened again - but he looked away... shit!
No one was keeping the eye contact, so I stood up and found one. We looked at each other, while I was standing. And within a minute (with little breaks of the eye contact) I came again. I had to grab a pole and nearly fell down, eyes closed, legs pressed together. And then... a soft moan escaped my lips! I knew it in that second and my heart was racing even faster than before. I opened my eyes and nearly everyone around me looked at me. I was so ashamed. Luckily the Bus stopped in that moment and I went out.
I waited for a bus back home, but that was nearly emptie, and I didn't manage to cum again. Just 4 more short "Buzzes".

I don't know where you get the ideas for this fantastic dares! unbelievable.

Kiss,
your satisfied Slut

It's pretty straightforward - you will get completely naked (don't you just love it when it starts like this!). Put on your fuck-me heels and the newly purchased slut collar... then, wearing only this you will step outside your flat... and make your way to that neighbour's flat... remember the one that you've sucked off earlier... yes, him. I want you to use the stairs, and we'll see if the sound of your heels would bring any additional attention... When you get to his flat, you will ring his door bell (or knock)... When he opens up you will immediately get on your knees in front of him and without saying a word get his cock out and put it in your mouth... you will start sucking him off right there in the door frame standing on your knees like a good little slut... Deepthroat him too...!... Once he's nicely hard you will ask him if he wants to fuck you... if he agrees - you will let him fuck you in whatever way he wants... you may close the door, but I want you to be vocal enough for neighbours to be able to know what is going on... You may cum as many times as you can from the moment you get on your knees in front of that door. During all this I want you to have just a single thought in your head - "I am my Master's slut... his fucktoy...his property... I will do whatever he tells me... I will degrade myself for his pleasure... I am my Master's slut". I want you to repeat this in your mind over and over as he is fucking you. Enjoy yourself, my little whore!

I was naked with black heels and black collar with "SLUT" visible on it. Walking down the stairs made me excited and wet. Then I rang the door bell. He opened the door and I looked him into the eyes from down there. He was shocked/wondering what's going on. I lowered my sight and opened his zipper. He stepped back, I took a step (on my knees) into his house and reached into his jeans. I had his half hard dick in my hand and pulled it out. He mumbled something like "what are you doing" but I didn't listen and didn't answer. I didn't even know, if there was someone else in the room
His cock was hanging out of the zipper, I started licking it and when it became harder (within seconds) I took it in my mouth and started to give him a blowjob. "I am my Master's slut... his fucktoy...his property... I will do whatever he tells me... I will degrade myself for his pleasure... I am my Master's slut"
My heels were still outside, but then he pulled me in and closed the door.
I kept on blowing him for a few minutes and then I asked him, if 'he could fuck me please'. I smacked his dick against the side of my face while asking this. I wanted his cock so much! My only release!
I didn't wait for a answer, I stood up and lay my tits on a desk next to the door - legs spread wide. "I am my Master's slut... his fucktoy...his property... I will do whatever he tells me... I will degrade myself for his pleasure... I am my Master's slut"
And he started fucking me.
He has a nice dick (I wished I had a picture of this in my screen-circle^^) and fucked me like average. I moaned loud and started playing with my clit. Not five minutes later he came into my pussy.
"I am my Master's slut... his fucktoy...his property... I will do whatever he tells me... I will degrade myself for his pleasure... I am my Master's slut"
SHIT- I was not finished! As he pulled out I started fucking myself with my fingers. My face pressed against the desk I asked him to keep going - finger fuck me - slap me. He spanked my ass and fucked my pussy with two fingers. Plus my hand on my clit I managed to cum a few minutes later. I moaned so loud, he asked me to be quiet. I didn't and he pushed his fingers (with cum from my pussy on it) in my mouth and I licked them clean. "I am my Master's slut... his fucktoy...his property... I will do whatever he tells me... I will degrade myself for his pleasure... I am my Master's slut"
He went to get a drink, but I stepped outside (The whole time I was only 3 m away from the door.) and heared someone in the stairway. Shit, I had closed the door. So I rushed upstairs into my appartment - where my male housemate was at home, but in his room. His cum was dripping out of my pussy on my thights

All I said at all during this, was asking him to fuck me
Thank you for the release
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1889 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a lucky neighbor you have. It's a shame he didn't go for the ass.