Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Next Level after a Month in Chastity 2 [nxne]

Posted 12-06-2014 at 11:20 AM by AnalGirl1

There were exactly 11 men and three women (with me) between 20 and 35. It was early. I drank up my drink and a guy already appeared. After a short talk I gave him a card.
Heart seven. I offered, we kissed. It took a few seconds until he realised what a "hot" kiss meant to me ^^
He wanted to get another card and I told him I couldn't do that before the next round. I explained the game to him, but didn't tell him what happened on each card.
He got the rules - so he took the cards and talked loudly to everyone in the room.
I was so afraid ashamed, I wanted to disappear, but... I HAD to do that!
He explained them it's a game and everyone should pick a card. He ran around until everyone had one. Then he gave it back to me.
Wow... this was a start!
I thought about how I should start, when a guy sat next to me and asked me what diamond King meant.
OMG
"That means I have to offer you a Blowjob on the toilett" did I really say this? He stared at me, smiling "I would accept that" Of course. "Then go to the bathroom, I will follow you. He did and I saw this familiar bathroom again. My legs felt so weak - this room - but that's what I wanted when I chose the bar - luckily I could kneel down now.
I sucked his dick. While playing with my clit, but I didn't want to cum on my hands, so I just got near an edge.
When he came I said "Thanks" and left him there with the filled condom.
I walked past the bar/counter with a older women and a men. They had spades 8 and 10. They considered the ass smacking funny and wondered what the other cards meant. I didn't tell them. I turned up the vib and took the card of the barkeeper - club 6. I turned the vib lower and just flashed to the barkeeper without asking. We all 4 laughed - when the guy came out of the bathroom.
I told him I forgot something and danced sexy for him for the rest of the song, while the 3 watched me.

He baught me a drink and I went to a desk with two guys sitting. They had spades king and heart ace - omg! - I tried to seperate them, but I didn't manage to. So I found myself on the bathroom again, kissing one, flashing the other one and then bending down. One cock in my mouth the other one entered... my ass! really! without warming up, without lube! The vib was buzzing, they both weren't gentle and just minutes later I knew, I would cum - the first time since over a month - by assfucking, with a cock in my mouth. And that realisation - so humiliating - so good! ... made me fall down on my knees, cock still in my mouth but out of my ass. When he pressed his cock back into my ass, I came immediatly! I screamed as loud as possible with a dick in my mouth, bubbles of spit on my face, I pressed my ass back and moved so quickly. I grabbed my ass cheeks, pulled them away and fucked him as hard and fast as I could. But this wasn't hard or fast enough!
My mind was gone! It was incredible! The BEST orgasm I ever had! Definitly!
I got a little blackout then. The next thing I realised is that the guy facefucked me and came. And there were three guys watching us.
Still assfucked, but with a free mouth I asked them what cards they had.
They had:
__ 9 (I can't remember exactly) - poor guy, he kept watching, the guy who just facefucked me, helped me to make him respect the rules.
heart queen - he didn't want to kiss me but he kept watching me and I started masturbating.
__ ace - ok. I told him he is next.
The assfucker came (btw: I made EVERYONE use a condom that day) while I masturbated. I made the next one wait, while I made myself cum in front of those 5 guys, on the floor of the very same bathroom.
I wondere if I could pick out the other queens out of the card deck, but I didn't. I just didn't care who was watching me there.
The orgasm was so fucking damn good again! My whole thights and the floor full of my pussy juice, I told the next one to start with my pussy. He pulled me up and fucked me against the wall. He didn't took my ass and it didn't take long.

I was sitting on a table with a drink, totally exhausted. I had cleaned myself up A BIT on the womens bathroom. Then the very first guy appeared. He wanted to know what happened to me, I said "I came" - wtf, this slipped out of my lips! He laughed and wanted to pick another card. I told him I'm so exhausted and I haven't even finished the first round. He made go to the last table, everyone in the bar was watching me sometimes. A couple and a men sitting there. The women had __ king , her friend __ jack , and the other guy diamond seven. I told them what that meant and the women became angry, said I'm a slut (she was right - I know that) and I should piss off. I looked at the guys - they didn't want me to go, but they didn't say something. So I just took the cards and left.

Two more guys had arrived. I can't remember what they pulled. I flashed one and increased the vib level for the other one.

Back at my desk, the guy still sitting there, I drank up. I wanted a break, he wanted a card. He got diamond jack. I started a lap dance and he touched me - everywhere! We were in a corner where the others couldn't see us. He revealed my tits, my ass, my pussy. I was practily dancing naked with some fabric somewhere on my body. He touched my boobs, my ass, my pussy and even slipped two fingers inside me. And I LOVED it! He was good looking and I was so horny - still. The song ended, I sat next to him and fixed my dress.
I don't know how he convinced me, but I gave him another card: spades 7. He slapped my bare ass as hard as he could and someone came to look what was happening, but he left soon.
I said he was unlucky to get a 7, so he just took another card. heart 8. again - just a kiss.
~ I'm sorry for not following your rules exactly, but my mind... in that situation... drunk SO released but SO horny... I'm sorry.
I gave him one final card, I wanted to tease him with just pulling boring cards, but this didn't work.
Heart ace. "That means something good, right" "Yes, you just won two holes" "... wow - get under the table" "... that's the wrong hole"
Then he wanted to convince me to come to his place, but I rejected. I had to finish this game! He asked I should do it faster and I said that's not easy! He could help me if he wanted (joke). But he didn't get what I meant.
He said that he will keep the ace until the end.
I explained him all the rules and he helped me... with the cards, not with the actions. He didn't even ask why I was playing this game!

From now on everything went even faster!

In the bar: I flashed my tits to someone (easy, the dress doesn't even cover much) and turned up the vibe (i was getting closer to cumming)
Someone rejected ass smacking and masturbating show - it was always humiiating when someone rejected me!
2 numbers (i flashed and danced to a shy guy), increasing vib level, Queen - for the barkeeper. I didn't really care who he gave the cards, I just watched and did what I was told.
So I got behind the bar, sitting on the lower-counter, legs spread, already near an edge by the vib, and started masturbating.
But I forgot to ask first. I didn't "offer", I just did it - and I was even visible fore some more people sitting at the bar. I didn't care then (drunk,...) but I was ashamed about me the next morning... kind of... then I masturbated again, while in bed
Well,... the barkeeper didn't want me to do it and until I realised, I was so close to an edge, I didn't care and cum right there. My juice was running down, I was moaning, people were watching me and the barkeeper shouted.
He threw me out of the bar!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1432 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments