Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

21st November

Posted 11-22-2014 at 09:02 AM by sparklystar
Updated 11-23-2014 at 12:46 AM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night I had to sleep dressed in a schoolgirl outfit of a dark bra, unbuttoned shirt and short skirt. Before going to bed I had to spank myself 70 times on my pussy and ass each, each spank getting harder and harder. My ass was painful but my pussy was on fire. By number 47 I was shaking and crying with the intensity of the spanks and how painful it was. I eventually got through the spanks and went to bed, still whimpering with pain.

In the morning I wrote willing slut on my left thigh and wore knickers, jeans, a top and a jumper. I then had my breakfast off the floor on my bedroom before going to lectures.

I didn't have to drink today which was an advantage but I did have a big dance performance in the evening (hence why this blog is late). This meant I had to readjust what clothes I was wearing because of the performance costume. I ended up wearing jeans, shoes, bra, shirt, jumper and tie. It was so good.

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 674 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments