Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

Punish me

Posted 11-21-2014 at 12:57 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

I failed a sleeping dare and was told to beg for punishments/ideas on my blog using as much derogatory words as possible.
The original dare was to sit naked in my wardrobe with my vibe on high on my clit, while I milked my breasts all night and wasn't allowed to fall asleep.

Please, please, please punish this slut for falling asleep and not torturing herself like the whore she is and deserves to be treated like. This whore is a disgusting slut who fails to understand her place and do as she should do to please all above her. Please give me punishments or ideas that I should do to punish myself for failing.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1432 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It doesn't seem quite right to punish you for not completing an impossible task. Maybe the "punishment" should be something fun!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! Do you HAVE a vibe that would last on high all night? If so, I'm incredijealous.
  3. Old Comment
    I have several that do too. They are betrayers of everything that makes sense in the world. And the batteries, who makes those batteries???
    I think somehow Deschut has influenced the technology sometimes.
  4. Old Comment
    I want these vibrators *starts plotting to steal them*
  5. Old Comment
    Actually mine is a rechargable usb one. maybe that's why the battery lasts so long.
  6. Old Comment
    You have a rechargeable USB vibe? What brand is that?
  7. Old Comment
    my ohmibod is like that(as in it recharges with a usb cord), but i don't know how long it lasts for because i haven't used it for extensive periods of time..yet
  8. Old Comment
    My WeVibe 3 and my lipstick vibrator (from WeVibe) both recharge that way. Oh, and my vibrating balls (looks like Ben Wa balls) too. But I usually need hours of stimulation to do any good. I can outlast any one of those on their own. Together, they usually do fine.