Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

I became a prostitute (by nxne)

Posted 10-15-2014 at 04:24 AM by AnalGirl1

Firstly, I want you to look absolutely stunning, focuses on all of the curves in all the right places. Also put on some sexy underwear... something that will make you feel sexy when you wear it.

You are then to head to a hotel of your choice in the city, that has a bar/lounge. When you get there, start making eye contact with men around you. You can give them signals but you must wait until someone approaches. If you find the person attractive - you are not interested... I need you to find someone you would not typically fuck, ever. Fat, or bold, or extensively hairy, or whatever... someone that you find unattractive. There must not be any doubts in your mind - you are whoring out, you are doing this for money!

If you cannot find anyone - try a different hotel. If it happens - have a normal flirty conversation. Bonus points if the person you talk to is foreign and you have to speak in English. Your English is great and you would only benefit from verbal practise. Make sure you find out that the person is staying in this hotel, if he isn't - move on. Accept any drinks offered. A good 10 minutes into the conversation, if you think this is going well, say something along the lines of "this place is too crowded and we should have some quiet time, however my private time costs...". If the person is not interested - repeat the previous steps until you find one that is.

When you have someone who is interested, say that an hour of your private time costs <insert 70% of a typical going rate>... So that's 30% cheaper than someone else... you're not just a whore, you're a cheap whore!

Make sure you have several condoms at this stage! And only fuck in condoms! Well now... you have someone who just purchased your body - make sure to please him. Start undressing, showing off your body, playing with yourself... then let him fuck you... he has paid for all of you, so if he wants - he can fuck you in your mouth, or pussy or ass, or all three. You are allowed to have as many orgasms during this time as you physically can.

Make sure your customer enjoys all this, if he doesn't cum in your mouth himself, but comes in a condom... you are to remove the condom from his cock, and to empty the contents into your mouth... open, show him your mouth full of cum... and then you are to swallow it all down.

If he cannot get it up, it is your duty to make sure he does... perform for him, rub yourself, suck him... whatever... you don't know when I will let you have such a release again, so this is your time to get all of the built up tension out. If he cannot do it anymore and you still have time left, you can masturbate in front of him until you have reach the last few orgasms your body is able to produce... If he pays for 1 hour, you only have 1 hour to get it all out of your system... if he pays for more, then consider yourself lucky.

When the time is up... give the guy a last blowjob, make sure he cums into your mouth again... get dressed, take all the money owed to you and leave. You are not to touch yourself or have any other orgasms after you leave the room. You are not to leave any contact details or take any contact details.

I wore a black thong, low rise jeans (whaletail!), my shelf bra and a belly bearing tube top. I put on much makeup, high heels, took my handbag and went into the town, to the first nice hotel. It had a bar, but there was nearly noone and I left after 10 minutes. In the second hotel was no bar, but I met someone in the third hotel. I smiled at him and winked him over to me, because he was unattractive (skinny, weak, small) and flirted with him. I started sexual talking fast, but he didn't. So when I asked him, if he wants to fuck me - for a little tip - he negated it. This bar was pretty empty, too (except 4 hot guys), so I went to the next, the last Hotel.
I hadn't ordered a drink, when the first guy wanted to spend me one. I let him and talked to him shortly, but he was way to hot. (I didn't think I would ever say this ^^)
So after a while the second unattractive men in there came over to me. He was a fat bulgarian buisnessmen called "Zlato". He was bad in german, so we talked english - I liked that. He was staying in this hotel and it was obvious what he wanted from me, so after a sexual joke, I just answered "Well, you could do that, but that will cost you some money" with a smile, and emptied my glass in the silence afterwards.
*I couldn't believe I really just said that
He was astonished, but laughed then, took my hand and lead me upwards into his room. It was a typical small hotel room. He sat on the bed and opened his belt, and I - somehow automatically - got on my knees in front of him and told him he has to pay me 70€ before I start. (I don't know the typical prices, but I thought it's about 100€ per hour?! I have no idea)
Now I recognized, what kind of business men he was. He was good in negotiating about the price. He wanted to give me 20€ for half an hour regular fucking, but I neglected, he said things like "you are here now" "you are horny and want my dick" - well, there would have been no way, I would fuck him by choice, but I WAS there. I didn't want to start the whole thing in the bar again, now. ... Well, he gave me 50€ for one hour without rules (except condom and legal). I really felt like a submissive, cheap whore at that time.
I opened his jeans, pulled his cock out (small and disgusting, with his fat belly...) and started licking, then putting the condom on with my mouth and blowing it. It was disgusting and all I could think of was "When will it end? Why am I doing this? Because my Master ordered me to. Because he is making the decisions." And this was... not just a phrase... it was the answer. A good answer. So after this I just hoped time would flie.
Next he wanted me to strip for him. And I did it to music - really slow (2 songs). Then he wanted me to crawl over him and rub my crotch against his whole body. This was so... I would have run away, months ago. But I'm his whore now. And I did it.
I rode him. He fucked my ass, while he pressed me against the window (I saw people on the street). He fucked me doggystile on the floor. ...
About 40 minutes after he payed me, he came - into the condom in my pussy. Oh god... I knew what I had to do now. I pulled the condom off with my mouth (and hands), took one end in my mouth and the other one up, so his cum was sliding down in my mouth. I emptied it and showed him his cum in my mouth. He was astonished (thought "condom" means no cum play) and called me naughty, bitch and more degrading stuff. And he was right. Then I swallowed the cum, sat on the bed, opened my legs wide and said "The hour is not up, yet". I started masturbating, while he watched me.
Then he took the 5 10€ banknotes from my jeans and rolled them together. He came closer to me, inserted it in my pussy and fucked me with it. OMG... I was fucking (for) money!
The whole time I was kind of disgusted and wasn't near cumming, but now... masturbating, thinking about what I did there, FUCKING the money I earned.... I came.
He lay on the bed, turning on the TV, I dressed. When I was finished there were about 5 to 10 minutes left, but I wanted to leave. He didn't wanted this, though. He made me lick and suck his soft dick for the rest of the time. This made me remember a phrase of you task. I had to suck him off another time, AFTER the time was up... Fuck. So I didn't stopped after the hour was up, and he told me (he didn't want to pay for another hour), but I answered "I want your cum again. For Free" And kept sucking him. Luckily he became hard again and after about 15 more minutes he came in my mouth. But there was nearly no sperm.
Then I left the room, in an elevator I didn't found the money. DID I FORGET IT? Where did he put it?
Then I realised a feeling in my pussy... omg... it was still in my pussy. I pulled 40€ out, in the elevator, but I didn't find the last banknote so fast.

I started searching for my next punter.
It was about 1 AM, when I told the next guy (tall skinny ugly) he could have me - for money. He asked how much - 100€ - "that's much, what do i get?" - "every hole" - "Ok".
I was in his room (this was bigger), he sat on the couch, I kneed in front of him (he gave me the money on the way up) lowered his jeans, licked and blew him. But he didn't get hard. I had his soft dick in my mouth for way more than 5 minutes. He didn't say anything. I started dancing/stripping and after a while he became hard (about 15 minutes later). I put on a condom and sat on his lap, legs spread, and fucked him.
I didn't really liked to see his face while fucking, so I turned around, but still pussy fucking. He didn't do anything, he just made me fuck him - how I want. Somehow weired, but I think he was shy (btw: he was a young german). After about 10 minutes of fucking he came into the condom. I pulled it off, took it in my mouth, and made him hold it up, so the cum slid into my mouth. I swallowed, he thanked me, I dressed and left. This was double money for half the time...

So I was on my way back home, just one orgasm, horny, thinking about this experience, thinking about you - how you make me do this - how you make me like this... (have I really said this?) with ten euro in my pussy, 140€ in my pocket and two used empty condoms in my thong
I managed to get the 10€ out this morning. And I still have the condoms, too... as rememberance.

Thank you, Sir!
Kiss,
your whore
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2291 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    wow. That wasn't particularly sexy to read for me, but impressive