Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

getdare survival last dare

Posted 10-11-2014 at 03:54 PM by thiskittykat

The Dare...
As promised, I created a dare that will mix several fields, to give all players an equal chance, whatever your tastes, likes or dislikes are.

As in the "real" Survivor TV show, the last dare will be about staying in an uncomfortable position. Actually you will have to be fully naked, standing up, and with only one foot on the floor. You can (and you are encouraged to) help yourself to keep the position by putting an hand on a wall (but you may touch the wall only with one hand : not two hands, not your shoulder... really just your hand)

The winner will be the player who keeps the position during the higest number of minutes.
You have to look at your watch at the beginning of the task, and look again at the end of the task, in order to count the number of minutes.
The task starts when you are fully ready (depending on the bonus -see below) and ends when your second feet touches the floor, when you loose your balance, or simply because you decide to stop whatever the reason is).

Of course, there are some tricks...
You may add some bonus (in minutes) or suffer some malus (in minutes too) depending on your choices at the beginning of the dare. You can decide to pick all, none, or as any bonus as you want from the list below. Obviously, in compensation for the bonus, they make your position less comfortable... It is really up to you to take the right decisions
- 10 bonus minutes if you achieve the task in front of an open window facing a street (it must be daylight, and the curtains may be open; however, the window can remain closed)
- 5 bonus minutes if you can keep a book on your head during the first 15 minutes of your task, without touching it. But you loose 5 malus minutes if you choose to try this bonus but the books falls before the end of the first 15 minutes (if you touch the book in any way before the end of the 15 minutes, it is also considered as a failure)
- 10 minutes bonus if you place one clothes pin on each nipple during the full task (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove them during the task)
- 15 minutes bonus if you rub the head of your cock or your clit with mint tootthpaste before the task starts (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove the toothpaste during the task)
- 30 seconds bonus for each cotton bud you insert in your ass (up to a maximum of 10 minutes). You have to keep them during the full task if you decide to go this way.
- 5 bonus minutes if you cum during the task (no self excitement before the task is allowed)
- 5 bonus minutes if you drink 1 litter of water within the 15 minutes before the task. No peeing is allowed during the task.
- 5 minutes bonus if you lick a soap twice before the task (and not rince your mouth during the task. However, you are allowed to spit (in order to avoid to swallow the soap)
- 2 minutes bonus if you write "I am a Survivor" on your chest and keep it during the task

As the bonus can really make the difference, there is one additional (but very important) rule : you cannot have more bonus than the minutes during which you really achieve the task.
As an example, you decide to go with 30 minutes bonus. If your task lasts 40 minutes, you get 70 points (40 minutes + 30 bonus). However, if your task lasts 20 minutes, you get 40 points (20 minutes + a maximum of 20 bonus).

My Report: first i picked my different bonus minutes.
- 10 bonus minutes if you achieve the task in front of an open window facing a street (it must be daylight, and the curtains may be open; however, the window can remain closed)

- 5 bonus minutes if you can keep a book on your head during the first 15 minutes of your task, without touching it. But you loose 5 malus minutes if you choose to try this bonus but the books falls before the end of the first 15 minutes (if you touch the book in any way before the end of the 15 minutes, it is also considered as a failure)

- 10 minutes bonus if you place one clothes pin on each nipple during the full task (if you decide to go this way, you cannot remove them during the task)

- 5 bonus minutes if you drink 1 litter of water within the 15 minutes before the task. No peeing is allowed during the task.

- 5 minutes bonus if you lick a soap twice before the task (and not rince your mouth during the task. However, you are allowed to spit (in order to avoid to swallow the soap)

- 2 minutes bonus if you write "I am a Survivor" on your chest and keep it during the task

now since i picked out my bonus minutes im ready to start. i first drunk a litter of water about 30 minutes prior to standing, i striped naked and placed some clothes pins on my nipples. i then licked my soap and kept my mouth open so i don't swallow. i also wrote " im a survivor". now im ready to stand. i got in front of my window and kept the blinds open, my room is on the second floor and in the front i have 2 windows. one in the front of the house and one on the side facing neighbors house. i stood in the front window. i placed a book on my head and balanced i attempted with no hands but almost fell over so i used my right hand for balance. sadly the book didn't make so long and i lost 5 minutes. but i managed to get to 22 minutes, and 32 bonus minutes. but it adds up to 44 minutes due to the last rule. :| anyway that was my dare report for the survival games. sadly it was the last one, and even though i wasn't in it since the beginning it was fun. and i hope someone else starts something like this or he makes a new season.
Views 1122 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments