Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

lingery shopping - by Local

Posted 09-24-2014 at 03:34 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 09-24-2014 at 03:36 AM by AnalGirl1

Wear a bikini and Write the word SLUT on your belly (large enough so you need both hands to cover the words) and on yr tits. Use washable marker/ink for you belly and unwashable for your tits. Washable means you will be able to remove the text in the pool.

Go to the pool with a vibrator inserted and set to low. You are not allowed orgasm but ensure your bikini bottoms are wet when you arrive.

Before you go into the pool there will be cabines where you can take yr clothes off ( except bikini). If your bikini bottom is not visibily wet yet, you have to pee in them. Switch off your vibrator in the cabines, leave it in. Then go to the lockers wearing your bikinis and lock away your cloths. Choose a locker at yr preferred distance from the cabines (see below).

Go to the pool and do not get in until you have crossed at least 1 person that may be able to notice the writing on your belly and/or your wet bikini bottoms. If you wrote SLUT large enough they should either see your bottoms or the writing.

Do 10 laps in the pool and ensure the writing on your belly is removed. Set your vibrator to high for 3 of the laps, try not to cum. If you do, pm me for punishment.

Take a shower. BEFORE leaving the pool area and go to the lockers you must take off your bikini top (writing should still be there). If you choose not to do this, you need to PM me for punishment.

Take your clothes out of the locker. At the lockers, take off your bikini bottoms and walk naked to the cabines. If taking off your bottoms is too much for you then skip, but you will have to PM me again.

I was in a public swimming pool today. While driving there, I had my vibrator inserted on low - My Bikini bottom WAS wet, when I entered. I wore a tiny black bikini, two times SLUT on my body (about 2 inch high; on my tits it was covered half by my bikini), I went from the changing room to a locker far away (15 sec), put my stuff in (except the bikini I wore and a towel) and then - no one was near me - I pulled the vibrator out of my pussy and placed it in the locker (I don't thing it's Swimming-Water Proof; so I'm sorry I couldn't do that part). On my way to a lounger I lowered my towel, when I walked past a young guy. The words were visible and he looked in my face- my boobs- SLUT ... and was behind me ^^.
I went swimming and SLUT was removed, but half visible on top (but covered).
I went back to the locker room, hid the vibrator under my towel and went back to the lounger. When noone looked (I hope so ^^) I slipped it in and turned it on high. A little buzzing, but I don't think anyone realised.
I let it in for about 10 minutes, then I had to shut it down, or I would have cummed.
Vibrator still in, I went back to the changing room, and about 20 ft away from the door between bath- and changing room, I lossened the knot of my top and slipped it off
Fun walk! seemed longer as it was ^^
When I reached my locker, I opened it, got naked, pulled the vibrator out and put all in my bag. I took the towel and wrapped it around me. Then I went back to the changing room.

Go to a clothing store, large enough store with not too many people in it. Wear a button up shirt, no bra, suggest jeans or something to tuck your shirt into. Before you leave, write SLUT on your belly and SEX (left) SLAVE (right) on your boobs, red permanent marker, large enough and readable. Bring your vibe and nipple clamps. And bring a timer of some sort (cell phone?).

To make the trip to the store a bit more interesting, insert your vibe on low in your car as soon as you have arrived, walk to the store and undo one button of your shirt for every guy you cross. You can keep your shirt tucked into your jeans until you are in the store.

In the store, take your shirt out of your jeans and unbutton completely if not already done. You're not allowed to touch your shirt anymore now. Then select 4 items of clothing, 2 pants or skirts and 2 shirts/blouses. Do not look around in the store before having unbuttoned your shirt, the idea is to motivate you to select the 4 items quickly (having your shirt unbuttoned). Take them to the changing stall but leave 3 of them outside, out of reach and at a good distance, so you need to come out to pick them up.

In the stall strip completely naked. You will need to complete 3 edges within 8 minutes. In between the edges, get out of the stall wearing ONLY the one item of clothing you selected to bring in (out of the 4 you picked) to go and pick another one out of the 4. Bring back only one, not the same one you brought in before. This means you will be out twice and you'll have a choice of covering your bottom or boobs depending on the item you selected. You are not allowed to cover anything with your hands.

You can stop the timer as soon as you edged and restart when you go for your next edge.

You fail and will get punishment if you cum or if you don't get the edges done within 8 minutes. If you're still within the 8 minute limit, you will be allowed to cum but not in the store.

For the walk back to your car, get dressed and clamp your nipples underneath your shirt. You decide how you want to button it. Before you get to your car, take the clamps off.

When you get to your car, and if you completed the edges within 8 minutes, you can cum in your car but you need to take your shirt of before getting started.

This was great. Did it today. But I'm still not allowed to cum.
The vib on low was easy and walking around with a unbuttoned shirt was fun, too. I took a parking place next to a lingery shop, though. I only passed 3 guys on the way to the door. While walking into the store to the first shelf I unbottoned the shirt completly and pressed my arms tight to my body to stop the shirt from flapping around - didn't help much ^^ but there were only two more women + sales women. I took a pantie a thong a bra and a sexy blouse pretty quickly, placed them in front and went into the stall. I got naked (I'm used to this ^^) and starting edging my putting the vib on max (it was humiliating, holding the wire and control to the vibe in the hand while beeing outside of the stall) and playing with my clit. 8 minutes was only hard on the first round, but I made it. Later it was easy! ^^
I went outside completly naked and took the thong. Dressed, went out, admired myself in the mirror shortly (the sales lady looked awkward ^^) and took the panties - same thing with bra and blouse.
I dressed again, clamped my nipples, bought the blouse and went to my car. Standing in front of my car I unbuttoned 3 buttons and took the clamps off, while people around. I got in the car, took the blouse off, closed my eyes and edged 3 times again ^^ I wonder if someone saw me... probably yes ^^
Then I drove home topless.
This was daring, but easy... nice! Thanks
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1599 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Some more teasing for your dripping wet Cunt. Too bad for you, you´re still on denial, good for us to tease you some more. Let´s see what we´ve in stock for you
    Posted 09-24-2014 at 08:41 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline