Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Me,Myself and I

Hey I am Rose, please check out my blog and leave a comment.BTW most of the words that are underlined are links. If there is any problems, mistakes, Etc. please PM me and i will look into it. Thank you.
Rate this Entry

BlaBlaBlubb calender report.

Posted 09-15-2014 at 09:00 PM by thiskittykat
Updated 09-23-2014 at 08:36 PM by thiskittykat

Take a tube of tothpaste, some clothspins and 6 objects one bigger than the one before

At first strip completly naked.

Put some toothpaste on your pussy and clit and on your asshole. Then insert the opening in each hole and squeeze 1-2 times to lube you up for the dare. Now put at least one clothspin on your clit and on each nipple and keep them on till the end of the dare.
Start fucking your pussy with the smallest object and your ass with your finger for 15mins as hard as you can but no cumming. Your goal is to reach a maximum of edges. Each time you are really really close slap your pussy to deny the orgasm. After the 15mins spank each ass cheek for 20 times to make it nice and red and give yourself a nice wedgie for 5min.
Then relube your holes with toothpaste and take the toy from your pussy to fuck your ass and the new one for your pussy. Do this until you worked your way up to the biggest objects.
After the last 15mins spank your ass again 20 times each cheek and give yourself 10min corner time naked in the corner with hands above your head.
For the last tasks take the biggest object you can fit in your ass and make yourself cum 4-5 times in a row and make sure to moan while fucking your ass to orgasm.

I hope everything is in your limits.

Write a detailed report in thread or i prefer in PM

My report starts below...

First, I prepared everything. So I got toothpaste,one pair of panties,6 objects of small to large. (Sharpe,thicker Sharpe,dildo,hair brush handle,skinny bottle,regular bottle) after I found everything I put cloths pins on my nipples and clit,and I squirt toothpaste into my anal and clit which really burns, I then started using my Sharpe and fingers to fu*k my clit and anal for 15mins total. Between that each time I get close to an edge I slapped my clit I probably did this 5 times close to 6 in the 15 min period. After I slapped each butt cheek 20 times to make them red and bruised. And then used the panties to wedgie my self for 5 mins which was the relaxing part of all of this.
I now lubed my holes once again with toothpaste and got my Sharpe and the thicker Sharpe to fu*k my clit and anal for 15 mins I then gradually went use the bigger sizes and stop and slap my clit each time I get to an edge, the bottles didn't work to great kinda to big for me so I didn't do those that great but I tried. Anyway, after I used all the objects I slapped my butt cheeks 20 times each until they were red. I kneeled in the corner with my hands above my head for 15 mins to complete my dare. Since I'm not allowed to cum I skipped the last step and fished at the corner time..

That was my dare.
Views 776 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments