Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Master nxne

Posted 05-16-2014 at 03:19 PM by AnalGirl1

Hi, this is from the chat with nxne.

I'm home alone, my roommates will be back any minute:
go to the front door, lock it! Put your panties in your mouth, chewing them... and stand right in front of the door. You are to edge once more standing there in front of the door... if you can hear them opening it up, then you are to run quickly to your room!

aaand they are back... I didn't managed to edge in time, and when i heared them i ran back to my pc and a minute later she came in to say hi - and saw me naked... she said sorry and went out. (we have seen each other a few times naked, so that's not SUCH a big deal, but in front of a laptop...)

Think about it... being denied orgasms... it might be a day...or two... or a week...or two weeks... imagine not being able to come for weeks... your pussy throbbing... getting wet from only a single thought... wanting to be used...

I want you to get naked right now... I don't care if your flatmates are home or whatever... shut the door if you have to or get to a public restroom if you are out... and get naked for me... completely... good... now edge slut... edge thinking of your denial... think of how desperate you'll be... so desperate that you'll literally do anything to be allowed to come... Now. Edge. Slut.
I want you to edge yourself once more tonight while you are lying in your bed thinking of the tasks to come for you... Furthermore you'll be edging once a day... everyday... while waiting for your tasks... You are not allowed to orgasm under any circumstances this week.
Yes, slut, you are allowed to edge multiple times per day. However, I'd recommend you keep it to a minimum as it might be a while between when you are allowed to cum... And we don't want you getting too desperate, do we?... or do we?
First of all, if you are home alone - I want you to strip naked again, and put only your high heels on. You will stay wearing only heels until either of your flatmates comes home... but you are allowed to get dressed only AFTER they come in through the door.
Now slut, you are to get dressed... you are to wear a skirt and of course you are forbidden to wear any panties... You will also wear your high heels... Choose whatever you like to wear for your top. You will take a single die with you (or a phone where you can access an online one).

You are then to pick a block of flats with an elevator somewhere close to where you live.... the taller the building the better... but it must be at least 6 floors... You will go there... You will take the elevator all the way to the top floor... You know where this is going right?... You will then strip naked... completely naked apart from your slutty heels... You will leave your clothes in a neat pile somewhere there on the top floor... Now slut, you will make your way down the stairs... I am sure that just the thought of doing this alone is pushing you to an orgasm... walking down the stairs... naked... going past each of the flats... all the way down...

Now once you reach the ground floor, you are to call the elevator... and you are to get in... And now you are to ride to the top... all the way to the top to retrieve your clothes... However, do you really think it would be that easy...? You are only allowed to do it one floor at the time... so you'll have to stop at the 1st... and then 2nd... and then 3rd... etc... you are to wait until the doors close themselves before pressing the next button... All the way up...

Each time the door will open - you are to put your hands behind your back... no covering up... if anyone is there - let them get an eye full... You are allowed to choose WHEN to do it, so plan it well.

Once you get to the top floor... you have an option of cuming... right there and then... Throw the dice... if it's 1,2,3 - you get to cum...but only whilst being there... and only whilst being only in your heels... if it's 4,5,6 - you are to get dressed and leave immediately. If it's 4,5,6 - no orgasms for you this week... Continue your edging like a good little slut...

Wow! that was a hell of a task.
I did it yesterday night (about 02:00AM) in a mixed offices building nearby.
I wore a tight tank top and a jacket, and i felt so slutty walking over there.
So I got naked on the 8th floor. And started walking down. SO afraid and listening to every sound. I tried to be silent, but my heels made a noise every step. And I couldn't stop my hand going between my legs My juice was running down my leg completly to my heel (when I was on the 0th floor). On the 5th floor was still light on, and on the 3rd floor I could hear the noise of a vacuum cleaner and people. I was shivering out of anxious and excitement.
When I was on the bottom, I tried to run from the stairway-room to the elevator - but with heels - stupid idea. I was slow and made much noise. I was lucky because, the elevator was still there (I send him down when I was on the top floor), stepped in and drove slowly upwards. The doors were so slowly! 1st, 2nd (some noises), 3rd... light and people in the hallway!!! I was shocked and tried to hide in the elevator. I pressed myself (with the hands behind me) against a wall. Someone was walking outside, and when the doors closed again, someone shouted "wait for me" !!! phew... that was close!
I had to grab the handrail, to keep standing, because I was still shivering, on high heels and I felt so weak at that moment. But also so turned on!
4,5,6,7,8 nothing happened.
On the top floor I edged (it took about 7 seconds) and rolled the dice the same moment - 5 - FUCK! ... I stopped and sat on the floor for a while. My head was so hot (probably red).
I dressed and waited for the elevator. I felt so slutty like never before!
When I reached the door out of the building I met a security guy, he said "Have a nice evening" with a smirk on the face. On the walk home I had a terrible idea... I hope they don't have cameras in there! (I have seen none) ... But ... Oh my god! ... I'm so stupid sometimes. You told me to take a block of FLATS...

Thank you so much for this task!!! And pleeeeaaaase can you send me another dare within the week (maybe with a small chance of cumming at the end of a hard task?) please! I need to! I can only think of sex, dicks and orgasms the whole day long!

Kiss,
your ashamed Slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1302 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing! Lots of fun to read about your slutty adventures!
  2. Old Comment
    I wouldn't dare to do so, but amazingly hot to read...
    Posted 02-15-2015 at 04:19 AM by Naughty_Challenger Naughty_Challenger is offline