Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

Uncertainty of Time Challenge Report

Posted 07-25-2013 at 04:45 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 07-25-2013 at 05:17 PM by Rose_Angel

And now for another report on a challenge I did today. I will post the original challenge after the report.

As a note, today is the day I intend on achieving 40 edges. I currently have 6 more to go in the next 4.5 hours... I feel like these reports are sufficient enough, so I don't intend on having a third blog about that challenge... but I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it.

Beginning the challenge:

I was about to start, and then my phone decided to say low battery. I was then about to get the charger, but as I was moving to get out of bed, I felt something come out of my pussy. I reached down, and there were tons of juices built up from being constantly wet today, and all the edges I’d done prior (31 in total). So I took a break to ‘snack’ on my delicious juices. I purposely edged mainly with my wand today, with knowing I intended to do your challenge. I’d say about 5 or 6 were done using the dildo prior to this challenge.

I plugged my phone in to charge, went to the stopwatch feature, and attempted to put the dildo in my pussy. It took a bit of time, as I ate all the juices. I could have used lube to make it easier to go in, but then I know it would be hard to fuck slowly with how slippery it would be, so I put it in “dry” and fucked myself for about a minute with it to get some juices going to help. I then started the stopwatch.

Attempt One

It was fun to fuck my pussy for this trial, nice and slowly. Most of the day, my aim was to edge fast, taking little time to really pleasure myself. I was going a little too fast at first, and realized it wouldn’t take long for me to reach edge, so I of course slowed it down, enough to where I wanted to edge, but it probably wouldn’t happen at that pace, unless perhaps I were doing it for a very long time and I tried really hard to edge. When I thought 5 minutes were up, I continued fucking myself until I hit the pause button on the stopwatch (cell phone feature) without looking. And the result was:

3:48.0

I thought to myself another 45 seconds and I would have had it. But I knew it was time to immediately begin again.

As I was fucking myself, craving more so to have an edge, I was squeezing my nipples, imagining having a punishment for each time the 5 minutes +- 30 seconds was failed, such as standing/kneeling in a corner for 5 minutes, to ‘learn’ what 5 minutes is. I’m not suggesting this is what I’ll do, and I have no intention of it, but imagining it while I was fucking myself desperately made me want to edge. Again, once I thought the time was over, I did the same as before. Before I looked, I was really, really hoping that I was within 30 seconds. And the result was:

3:55.7

I couldn’t believe it. I only increased the time by 7, almost 8 seconds. And I knew my fate was to begin fucking myself again. I reset the timer, and frustrated, I began again.

I continued thinking on that fantasy about being punished for missing time, as well as thinking how it would be interesting to slowly increase the time that was required , such as being within 30 seconds of 10 minutes, or even keeping the 5 minutes but making it within 15 seconds. I just kept fucking myself, slowly, in and out, in and out. I thought for a second that my time may be up, but I decided to hold off this time, and give it more. At the same time, I was hoping I wasn’t overcompensating myself. Finally, I made the decision to stop. Before looking at the stopwatch, I pleaded with the universe that I was within the time, as if it could change the time for me. The result was:

4:56.5

Hooray!!! I was finally able to edge. And it certainly didn’t take long. I was so happy that I finally made it within the time constraints. I fucked myself nice and fast to edge in about 20 seconds or so I’d imagine.
I then continued to have another round, as I told you (subby999uk) I may not quite manage 5, but I would do as many as I could until my arms got too sore. This time for some reason, I counted. I counted to 100 strokes of my pussy being fucked, in and out. I was going to go for 150, but I decided it felt close to 5 minutes after 100, so I stopped and checked the time. And the result was:

4:05.9

I was a little sad that I missed the time again, but that’s what makes it a challenge after all. I began again. I considered counting to about 115 or 120 strokes, but decided that would be cheating. After a bit, I had to go even slower, as I was nearing edge going about the same speed I was going previously. I wanted to edge again. I didn’t really think about anything, except hoping that I’d be in the time constraints. Once again, I thought I’d hit about 5 minutes, but I kept going just in case for a little bit longer. I stopped the timer, and looked to see the time of:

4:49.7

Sweet, another edge! I felt now like edging was a reward and I felt great about being within range of acceptable time for fucking myself. This time, I began to fuck myself slowly, and building up the speed every few seconds. When I reached edge, I stopped fucking myself, and like I did with the previous edge, though not mentioned until now, I kept the dildo inside of me. And this edge went on for at least a minute. I was squeezing my legs together as I felt all of the contractions of my pussy. I’m sure given other circumstances; I could have let myself cum with it just inside me without any stroking. In fact, it was getting too close for comfort, so I went ahead and removed the dildo, and took a two minute breather, rather than going right back to fucking myself.

I resumed the challenge, and began fucking myself again. I was rather exhausted, and I determined that this edge would be the last one. My heart was beating a bit fast, and my left arm (the only one that comfortably fucks my pussy) was tired, and my pussy was beginning to hurt. Somehow, I sort of felt in a trance, and stopped even thinking about time. I was just fucking my pussy slowly, in and out, as if I was doing it without any purpose or reason. I ‘came back to reality’ and thought to myself:
Crap! I think it’s been more than 5 minutes this time, which got me upset a bit, because I really wanted to be done. But, I sucked it up, stopped the timer, and looked at the stop watch to see:

5:06.5

Oh thank the heavens! I was able to edge again and then give myself a break. I began to fuck my pussy hard immediately, and it HURT. Oh it hurt so much! At first, I thought perhaps I wouldn’t even be able to edge, but I pushed through the pain and continued fucking myself. Finally, I edged. And I was DONE DONE DONE!

Truly, I think this is a great challenge. It has the element of uncertainty, and it’s interesting to plead with time. I intend to do this several times throughout the challenge. I certainly won’t stop until I’ve been able to do all 5 edges, because if I get the time down, then it shouldn’t be a problem with all the fucking I did to myself.

Thank you again for the fun challenge. As a note, I somehow deleted the initial instructions, so I truly hope I didn’t miss anything, such as any break times between edges or something. But I did it to the best of my memory.

~Rose

So, I sent Subby999uk the report, and he said that it sounded like I had a lot of fun, but that it was not quite what I gave him. He had a copy of the original dare, which was this:

Lay on your bed with a nice big lubed up dildo.

Start a timer and close your eyes.

Now fuck yourself really deeply and slowly 50 times, you need to pace yourself so the 50 strokes take 5 minutes.

When you have done the 50 strokes open your eyes and see how long it took.

If you were within 30 seconds of 5 minutes you can speed up and edge. If not you have to close your eyes and try again.

Repeat as many times as you can (up to your 5 edge limit) [which is no longer a limit]

I will of course be doing the correct challenge in the days to come. But I have a feeling the results will be close to the same, so I won't make a separate blog of it, but may make a small mention of it in a future blog if I think anything was noteworthy. I will of course give a report to subby999uk though!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1301 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments