Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Kalades punishment

Posted 05-04-2014 at 09:52 AM by AnalGirl1

From now on up to a week you have to spank your ass 100 times a day with any household item you like. You have to spank every breast 20 times. You have to spank your Pussy 10 times.
You are not allowed to cum.
You have to edge every hour once, except when you are sleeping. You are allowed to skip one edge a day.
You have to put toothpaste on your breast and powder your pussy with chili once everyday for at least 30 minutes.
Everytime you are alone in your apartment or house you have to be completely naked.
When you go outside, you have to wear your sluttiest outfit you own.
Evertime you are in the shower you have to edge just using the showerhead. If you do not succeed slap your filthy pussy 10 times hard.
Every day I want you to write a report. Describe what a useless horny bitch you are.
You don't have to post it everyday, but i want a full report at the end. Don't spare any details.
If you miss any edge, before going to bed, you will have to slap you cunt 20 times, your tits 60 and your ass 120 times. Then you have to do 5 edges in a row. And then you are alowed to go to bed.

Have a nice week slut!
greetz
Kalade

Oh my god!
I realy regret it now!
Feel free to give me more tasks during the week.

your chasity Slut

Okay Slut!

Some extra tasks:

- watch a movie in a cinema

- visit a friend

- go jogging for at least one hour wearing your sluttiest sports outfit

- call a friend by phone and talk for at about an hour

- take a cold water day. (you have to wash, shower, bath just with ice cold water)

- make a rope harnes as shown here:
http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html
cover it up with some clothes and go shopping
if you can't cover it up and don't want to go shopping:
stay naked, put 4 nipple clamps on your tits and do 20 jumping jacks.
For every clamp remaining on your tits do 10 more.

- When it's dark:
Walk to a abandoned kids playground, take with you: rope, handcuffs, a blindfold, a plastic bottle with your frozen handcuffkey on a string. (like here: http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html)
bound yourself on a pole (similar to this: http://www.boundanna.com/html/frameset.html) and place the bottle between your feet. wear the blindfold, your butt plug and your vib eggs. If you like you can wear a taped garbage bag, but it's optional. Instead you can wear your sluttiest outfit as usual.
Make shure, that you can reach the key from your position after the ice is melted.
try not to cum!
When you have freed yourself you are allowed to turn the vibeggs off.

And don't forget your edge every hour!

Have fun!

greetz Kalade

I started every day with the slaps. That were many and I was really awake afterwards.
Edging every hour was difficult, but I managed it most of the time. I edged in public toilets, at friends toilets, movie toilet, five times in my car and when i did "go jogging for at least one hour wearing your sluttiest sports outfit" i edged in a forest. I got a few stares during that dare! I edged two times while talking to someone on the phone (I don't think they recognized) and twice at night on a kids playground. I tied myself as ordered to a swing, but I was naked! I was on my knees, hearing every little noise, I couldn't see anything when something came closer to me. I was so afraid, when something wet touched me... It was a dog who sniffed on me I was afraid someone was walking with the dog, but no one came. The dog sniffed my whole body and licked me a few times, first on my belly and when he licked on my breast i pushed him away - and he belled 3 or 4 times - LOUD. I was really afraid, but he ran away after this.
I should have tried the key-in-the-ice-bottle before, because I was kneeing there for more than two hours, I thought I would get out way sooner. I tied myself in a way, i was able to reach my pussy, so i edged right there (it was easy with the vibe eggs (on low)). There were 7 edges with with the shower head, too. But I had to skip a few edges, 5 on one day... That meant 20 edges in a row, 80 slaps on my cunt, 480 on my ass and 240 on my tits. This took about two hours, and I couldn't fall asleep afterwards - because of the pain, and because i had to keep going doing edges (because I was not asleep).
The rope harness task was HARD, too! My clit was so sensitive and the rope was grinding in it every step i took. I had to stop walking often, and so the shopping took a few hours. My pussy was so red and burning afterwards!
This was even worse than the toothpaste on my tits and chili powder on my pussy every day. This was cruel too, but I got used to it a little after a few days.
Being naked in my appartment was fun, but it didn't help with calming down. I was so desperate horny for the whole week! And during the week I got used to wearing slutty things in public - I didn't really cared, because I was so horny. But I got a lot of stares and some comments.

You have definitely made your point. I will never resist to you in any way. This was the hardest punishment I ever had.

Kiss,
your performing slut!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1078 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great job! that must have really been quite the challenge.
    Posted 05-04-2014 at 07:05 PM by askmeanything1 askmeanything1 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Sounds like quite the punishment. That playground at dark sounded extremely risky though.