Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Great Kalades Dares 1

Posted 01-22-2014 at 09:58 AM by AnalGirl1

Originally Posted by Kalade
Hi slut!

I hope you'll like this one too.
First go shopping. Wear your pump buttplug and your vibroeggs. Buy a really sexy and daring clubbing dress. Blindfold yourself in the dressing room and get to the edge everytime you get in there. Try more than three dresses.
Then go to a swimming bath. Use the mens shower too shower naked. (look if someones there first ) Then swim a little bit and get on the edge, while noone is looking.
You are free to choose the time, when you are going, so there mustn't be many people around. After you have done that, go to a party and enjoy yourself. Dance and flirt with as many people as you like. Wear your new dress and talk as slutty and dirty as you can. Count everytime a person touches you and where (maybe take a piece of paper with you), everytime someone kisses you, everytime you refuse an offer. (of any kind)
If you have done all of it, please write back. (or if the dare is too hard, or too boring)
(There is more to come, but it would spoil the fun, if i would reveal it now)

Have fun!

I taped the pump to my ass, so everytime I sat down the buttplug got bigger. First I was in a shop and checked 2 dresses (2 edges), but they were not kinky enough, so i went to a sex shop and found some really daring dresses! I tried on 5 (5 edges + many pumps on the buttplug, wich became really big!) and chose one like this: http://www.spicylingerie.com/esp4116.html .. later it took some attention to not reveal my tits ^^.
I came to the bath in the early evening and saw men in the shower, so i didnt dared this. But I went to the whirlpool when it was empty and started masturbating. When I was near the edge a mid age men came in the whirlpool and i had to stop. But he closed his eyes and after a few minutes i started again. My panties dangling at my ankles, suddenly the bubbles stopped... of course he opened his eyes and saw me taking my panties back up as fast as i can. I pressed the button for more bubbles and looked out the window, when he left (probably because of me?!^^). A few minutes later I dared to start again, and I managed to edge! Hot!
Later, when I wanted to go home I looked into the mens shower and there was no one. I went to a half-open-cubicle, got naked and showered. Then I heard the door opening and I tried to hide. But there was not much space to hide. ... The same guy as before saw me for 1-2 seconds. I wont forget his expression. But he didn't do/say anything.

I went to a club alone, because I didnt want any of my friends see me in this outfit. I looked so kinky, I got so many free drinks, I was really drunk! So I can't remember so much about this night. I was flirting with more than 10 guys over the whole evening, and I got touched about 40 (!) times! 3 guys even touched my tits under the dress (well, it's pretty easy with THIS dress ^^) a few guys touched my ass and the rest mostly my hips. This was hard, because I didn't want to refuse an offer. But I had to... 6 times I had to refuse a blowjob or sex (or "going to my place"). But I never refused a drink, touches or kisses (or anything else). It was 4 kisses at all.

This whore cant wait for more!
Kiss,
Your Slut

« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments