Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Weight loss

Posted 10-27-2013 at 06:17 AM by MsX

I'm trying to lose 5 kg at the moment, and, as always, have turned to getDare for some extra motivation. Here's a link to the thread in case you want to help me out!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=157266

I'll be posting my weights here over the next few weeks and hopefully we'll see a good reduction.

Goal: 57 kg
27/10: 63.6 kg

I really want to lose this weight now. I've gained so much in the last few years, for various reasons. It's begun to affect my self-esteem and I don't like feeling this way. I also want to be able to fit into my clothes properly. It's been very frustrating and I tried to do this on my own but that doesn't work, so I'm trying a new strategy. I've seen a dietician and worked out a healthy eating and exercise plan, so now the key component to focus on is motivation.

I'm open to any kind of task similar to ones I've done in the past. I find that humiliation is my biggest motivator. For example, after that week of punishment I underwent for being rude to two pharmacists, I was surprised to see how quickly my behaviour honestly changed. The next time I went into a pharmacy I remembered how humiliating it was to stand naked in the corner, hands on my head and legs spread for 20 minutes, with nothing to do except to think about how I'd let myself down. I was extremely polite that day!

Examples of tasks I've done: writing "fat pig" on myself, writing 100 times "I must control my eating", standing naked in front of a mirror and evaluating myself, having to wear embarrassing outfits at home (someone made me wear a tight white top and a tiny skirt and heels and made me stare at the way the clothes were far too tight for me).

I really hope that this works. I want to get back to the healthy weight I was at a few years ago.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4019 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Nice written! You will sure get back on track with these motivations.