Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rate this Entry

4 Hours with Plugged Ass and Cuffed

Posted 04-01-2013 at 04:51 PM by Rose_Angel
Updated 04-01-2013 at 05:13 PM by Rose_Angel

This report is for one of the things I offered to do for Dravot for failing his last dare he set me, which you can read about here if interested, but below is the quote showing what this task was that I've reported on below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
I will wear my butt plug for two more 4 hour sessions sometime over spring break, not necessarily on the same day, and will hold my bladder during these sessions. Also, in recognition that I did not apply toothpaste to my clit hourly, I will liberally apply toothpaste to the butt plug for these sessions.

I could have spent much more time in my ankle and wrist cuffs today, and in recognition of that, again, sometime over spring break, I will wear them during both of my four hour sessions with the butt plug.
Sometime around 12:40 or so, I lubed up my anal beads with toothpaste on the first, second, and third beads from the top. I inserted the first few beads up my ass. After they were in there, I took more toothpaste on my finger and lathered the bottom two beads with toothpaste. Not only is this more toothpaste than I have ever had on a butt plug, the toothpaste itself was a lot stronger than what I’d previously used in the past.

Instantly, I felt like I needed to piss, and since I hadn’t put my cuffs on yet, I didn’t start the four hours, so I went to the rest room and tried to piss. This did not work out, and as I was trying, I felt my butt contracting a bit. I even pushed on the plug to keep it in my ass while trying to pee, to make sure it didn’t come out, but all it did was make my ass feel more full and uncomfortable. I realized I didn’t need to pee, I simply felt like I did because of how full I was.

I mentioned that the toothpaste was stronger than what I’d used previously. After leaving the restroom, my ass felt a bit cooled inside, but that feeling didn’t last long. Quickly, I felt like the inside of my ass was cramping a bit, which I’d never felt before. It was very painful.

But, I got on my bed, and proceeded to place my cuffs on. First the ankle cuffs, then the hand cuffs (the two pairs of cuffs are of course identical). The cuffs on my hands were on at 12:47 pm. I assumed the burning in my ass would go away relatively quickly based on prior experiences….

I watched 2 and a half episodes of Grey’s Anatomy online, and my ass still burned a bit at the end of it. I then tried talking to frosty online, but she was unresponsive. So, I started searching for other things to watch. I was so bored at this point. It is rare for me to ever watch TV for more than a couple hours at a time, and it gets rather boring to me.

I did go on my game a couple times to do a couple quick runs of farming, (not that you’d know what that involves), but with the restraints, it really is too uncomfortable to do much with the mouse and such.

So, more TV sitcoms on hulu it was. I was so hungry around 3. I considered “stopping the time” and removing the cuffs to go grab something to eat, at which point I’d return, put them on, and be in the cuffs for a total of 4 hours.. which I think you would have found acceptable granted I didn’t pee before my time was up… however, I really had to pee too. So I suffered a bit with being hungry while continuing to watch TV, waiting for the time to be up.

When it was finally 4:48 pm, 4 hours after, I only had 3 minutes on a TV episode to watch. So I removed the cuffs, and decided to keep the plug in until the show was over… as I wanted to just be done with it and not come back to my room. So, at about 4:52, I removed the plug, and placed it in a plastic bag, went to the bathroom, and then went to pee. I am dreading the next 4 hour session with the same conditions that I’ll do later this week.

An additional note, as I had already mentioned it to Dravot before sending him a report, even though I was uncomfortable, I was extremely, extremely horny. However, I was unable to have an orgasm, as I have a new little challenge going on this month.

As several know, I took a break from gD for a while, but I am back, and am enjoying the occasional task/challenge. So Dravot and I talked a bit and set up conditions for my cumming in April. 3 orgasms a week: one cold shower for each orgasm over, 2 for each orgasm under, and only 1 orgasm per day. Since I orgasmed after midnight... I was not able to satisfy my horniness during the 4 hour session.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1880 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "tried talking to frosty online, but she was unresponsive"

Gotta stop just missing each other damn it, Lover!!

And "Farming"..I know what that means, even with a totally different game

I was originally going to say I felt a little bad for you..but then I thought about recent..challenges..and decided that I do not, lmao

I love you!!