Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Thank you Mr. President

Posted 10-22-2010 at 10:40 PM by Manbearpig

After the recent surge of teen suicides due to bullying, President Obama released a video today encouraging students to move on. While mainly directed to the LGBT community, it was directed for all students who have been bullied. As a student who was bullied in grade school, I can do nothing but applaud the president. Thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geyAF...layer_embedded
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1059 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was bullied in grade school, too. Still am, sorta. But I've come to understand that people who bully only do so to make themself feel more adequete. Therefore, I've grown to love those who hate me. (Whoa, submissive/masochist if I ever heard one.)