Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Oreo and her world of Cream!

Twist'er
Lick'er
Dunk'er

Your favorite Oreo cookie!
Rate this Entry

Cancer sticks! Argh!

Posted 08-09-2008 at 01:50 AM by oreo_is_back

Ok, recently I stopped smoking. About a month or so ago and I was doing well. No weed, no cig's, no intoxications apart from the odd glass of red wine. Then I started dating a guy whom smokes weed and Cig's. Now I know it's not his fault (Or maybe it is) but I sort of started smoking again.
Now i'm not sure if it's because of this, or if i'm just ill and paranoid but my lungs have begun to start hurting. Well not my lungs, when I breathe it kinda hurts. Literally. Almost to the point I cough every time I breathe (Damn to me not being perfect!)
Anyone else experienced this when they've quit or am I just kinda dying? >___>
And on top of that i'm suppose to be going out today. My head is pounding,lungs are stinging throat is burning. Damn it! Damn my imperfections! =P

Oreo
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4245 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I remember someone telling me once that smoking damages your lungs... maybe they were lying to me.
  2. Old Comment
    Don't smoke. Smoking is bad. "Cancer sticks" indeed.
  3. Old Comment
    Oh I know it's bad. I think I will stop again. Or attempt too. >.>
  4. Old Comment
    Generally when you stop smoking, you get a cough where your lungs clear out all the crap that you have accumulated so I presume that your lungs aren't happy after a month of no crap, it is getting crap again!
  5. Old Comment
    You can't "feel" a tumour so no it is not cancer. I would think it is just were your lungs have gotten used to clean air and are now having crap poured into them again.
  6. Old Comment
    Stop copying my posts sugar :'(
  7. Old Comment
    Ehm... Sugar what you on about? Lulz. The term 'Cancer' sticks is giving to a cig? O_o I didn't say I have Cancer did I?
    Anyway, learned my lesson. No more horrid intoxications for me! -Nods to this.-
  8. Old Comment
    Apparently I'm not the only one who read that as "Cancer Stinks"...
  9. Old Comment
    Leona, not to be nosey, just curious... how and why did you start smoking in the first place?
  10. Old Comment
    lmfao@Daniel. You weirdo. Cancer stinks. LULZ. How and why? Well how... You normally take a cig and smoke it. =P Nah, just messin'. I started off pretty young, unfortunately I once was a chavette, so decided to join the 'crew'. My friend gave me one one day and it sort of kicked off from there. But I never did exacly get attached to smoking, I could quit, and did quit a few times. But people smoking around you doesn't help too much. Especially when it's weed! But yes, I have stopped again and I wont have people smoking around me if I can help it. =D
    Updated 08-10-2008 at 09:09 AM by oreo_is_back