Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

A Greek Joke

Posted 08-26-2010 at 09:52 PM by MetalGreek

Alright here's a joke my cousin had told me that I personally think is pretty funny. Hopefully some of you like it as well :P

Three men were on a plane.A Greek man,a Turkish man and a German man. The plane crashes on an island and an African tribe.The tribe then proceeds to tell them that they will only let them live if and only if they go out into the forest and pick a fruit. They did not specify the fruit so every one of them went out to choose there favorite. The German comes back with a cherry. The Tribal man then tells him to bend over and that they will put the cherry up his ass. So the German man finally bends over and proceeds to get the cherry up his ass. He is then let go. Next comes the Greek, who comes back with an apple. The tribal men then tell him that he needs to take the apple up his ass. With a groan he bends over, but as they proceed to put it in he start to laugh hysterically. The men ask him, "Why are you laughing? Do you enjoy this??", the Greek then proceeds to say," No, but I saw the Turkish man coming back with a watermelon!"

lol. hope you all liked it :P
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1740 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I've heard of it, but locally, we use the Durian instead of the Watermelon.

Updated 08-26-2010 at 10:19 PM by 444
  2. Old Comment
    Wall of text, can't read. x.x
  3. Old Comment
    well then...no joke for you softy >.>
  4. Old Comment
    Yeah I didn't read it for that reason too...