Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Staan's blog :p

Rate this Entry

Newquaaay :) Help please.

Posted 12-15-2009 at 01:56 PM by Trystaan

Well, me and my friends (homies, bretheren, take your pick) are going to start to book Newquay for after are exams are finished.

Now what I'm wondering is, if anyone has been, or lives or knows anything about it could you maybe post things. Like, generally is u18 drinking not frowned upon as greatly as usual when it is end of exam period. Good places to stay ? bad Places to Stay ? Beaches, Clubs, w/e

Thank You vaair much

xTrYsTaNx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1850 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I have a friend who owns a hotel there. Will PM you it if you want but bare in mind that he usually rents to older people and doesn't want to host a bunch of unruly teenagers.

Generally after exams, a lot of young people go there so..
  2. Old Comment
    If you could, were just trying to find as many options as possible at the moment.
  3. Old Comment
    Good god, what idiot would want to host a bunch of unruly teens lol. The original party goers might be managable, but it is the gate crashers that stuff it up. One is Europe recently had 500 turn up, and mayham enveloped.

Make sure you have bouncers, limit numbers, let the police know whats happening, and just have a good time. Getting drunk is fine, getting drunk and out of control is not.

Good luck with the exams.
  4. Old Comment
    Where is this place? Is it in the UK?
  5. Old Comment
    were more likely to hardly be at where were staying, beach parties and what not, but none of us are like rawr knife hoodie people
  6. Old Comment
    loke, its a place in the uk by the coast, where all the Uk surfing is done. It's very popular for students who have just finished their GCSE's
  7. Old Comment
    Its in cornwall loke, the pointy bit on the bottom left. Britains cocoa or huntingtons beach for surfers.