Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

Hard parts and fun parts about life

Posted 12-30-2009 at 11:55 PM by MetalGreek

I've noticed lately that in life there's up's and down's(mostly down's in my case, but that is beside the point). When things get bad and down, what do you do? Do you cry about it, pretend it's not there, or maybe even give up. No what people do is what actually there instincts tell them to do. What we do is we learn to cope and survive. Even if things seem gloomy and bad, people tend to look on the lighter sides. This one girl whom I sort of have a history with told me one time "life is like some good old fashion pasta, you have the noodles and every once in a while there's a meatball!" Now to some this may make no sense at all, but here is how I see it. The pasta is our normal everyday lives and that meatball there is something big that came up wether it's bad or good who will really know, but what do you do? You just eat through it(unless you're vegan) and move along, you don't go "Oh no! A meatball! I have to stop eating this now!" Haha the sad thing is, people do do that and just give up, now why I don't know exactly. Hell even i gave up on things for a while, granted it wasn't like my whole life, but it was on my future and who people see me as. Ok i'm going to bed now and I know this was completely random but i just had to say that idk why, but my head just said write it out so I did :P
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 827 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments