View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 09:06 AM   #3
TheQ

While I rarely do the entire 'bump' thing, I did want to update status on this and just provide a little more context...

I had thought that I had something going, getting spun up with a lovely girl, however as with what tends to happen online it was intense and then just gone...disappeared, no word, just poof.

This is a real sting to real people that I don't think is realized as often as it should be, for someone like me, I will put aside other requests if I'm working with a candidate and I do tend to give my all to someone I'm working with, so when they decide to up and disappear without a word it can really affect how someone feels, even a Dominant.

So, I'm back considering interested girls who could see themselves on the receiving end of a Dominant who enjoys communicating and working with a girl under his hand. Even if you don't feel you're a 100% match, lets chat and see what we think after talking a bit.

Thanks,

Q
Male Omnipotent Being / Dominant

I'm looking for a female submissive, could it be you?

My BDSM Test Results