View Single Post
Old 05-30-2019, 06:51 AM   #26
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Thanks! I was already told to use a plug the entire time, so my ass will be well-stretched by the end of the 48 hours. As for snacks: I'm not allowed to eat snacks at all, unless DareFiend is willing to make an exception for dog biscuits?
You may have a doggy biscuit for dessert immediately after each breakfast. But we wouldn't want you to lose the delicious aftertaste of your pissy meal, so be sure to wet it with piss first, direct from your dick, using no hands. In fact, why don't you piss on it like a good doggy at a fire hydrant? Make sure one leg is raised nice and high. And make sure your doggy treat is fully covered in pee before you proceed any further. A few drips will /not/ suffice. It does not have to be soaked; it does have to be fully wetted. Lick up any spillage with your tongue. It would be hilarious to be there and watch you trying to let out just enough pee in just the right direction to coat your treat, and the frustration that probably will ensue from all the misses and messes; wish I could be there!

And of course you won't be using your hands or anything else (except your lips and tongue) to get your biscuit into your mouth.

Good boy!

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 05-30-2019 at 11:13 AM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote