View Single Post
Old 03-01-2021, 05:16 AM   #36
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitten View Post
I look forward to you participating!
I'll probably do both, a combination of sleep modifiers as well as a creative option where people can think of their own! In a scenario like that I doubt the agent would be picking from just a list lol

For pee holding maybe it could either be pick a set times or amount of times for the day or just for the play times. Kinda like if I had to wait to be taken to a bathroom, crawl myself to the bathroom when I'm allowed to go

I like the idea of having the commands for vibrayor speed as well, usually I use it solely on high, positioning it and myself for more or less stimulation. Mine also does different vibration patterns
I fell asleep on the sofa while typing on the phone

For this one:

- I agree! Ready to use options on the sleep modifier could help those that don't know what to to enforce on you, while giving them something that you are sure you can endure. Free form would be for those that have a clear idea and want to surprise you

- For the pee control/holding I would suggest something simple. Agents can shove water down your throat (DRINK command) and you can only go to bathroom when they take you and they take advantage of it hehe (BREAK control with something bad as well, as the other "positive" ones).

- Low vibrations can be tortorous as well hehe. An idea would be to have the high vibrations command last a lot less than the medium/low one (that would last a lot). So that every single one has its reason to be and to be chose)

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 03-01-2021 at 05:41 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote