View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 11:19 PM   #12
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 10: The Torturous Nipple Clamps

Chapter 10:

"N-no no no Mrs. Maria please take them off of me please please please" I cry out to her. I hear pitiful whimpers that I can hardly believe are coming from me as my brain is trying to deal with the explosion of pain coming from my chest.

My nipples feel like they are on fire, the intense pain of having all the blood in them squeezed out by the clamps and my sensitive flesh squashed by harsh metal overriding any rational thought. I instinctively move my hands towards my breasts to pull these horrible silver clamps off of my poor nipples but Mrs. Maria gives me a look which tells me I have no say in the matter. I have to try anyways - I can't bear to pass up on any slight chance to get these torturous devices off of me. I reach to take hold of the clamps, try to open them to no avail, and pull as quickly and as hard as I can bear.

The clamps come away from my chest, but so do my little breasts and nipples, stretching terribly and hurting so much I give a half-scream and immediately let go. I can feel wet tears all around my eyes although I'm not sobbing just yet. I can also feel what must be Riley's terrified eyes staring at my half-naked body. She's behind me, so she can't see the terrible clamps locked on me. But she can definitely hear my whimpers and my scream following my hands disappearing to the front of my chest. She must be more terrified than me! While my nipples are still in terrible pain and screaming at me to tear off the clamps which I know I can't, it's much much better than the moment Mrs. Maria clamped them on me and it squeezed the blood out of my nipples in an instant. I'm digging into my palms with my fingernails to try and distract myself from the terrible pain of the clamps, and I can finally stop myself from whimpering at least.

Wearing this for the next 3 hours though? I refuse to believe this is really nicer than what I would've faced from the punishment lady at 8:30. Mrs. Maria lied to us! She just wants to torture my poor nipples herself! And I can't believe I had to be the first one to accept - now Riley gets to go free and avoid this terrible punishment!

Mrs. Maria must see the anger in my eyes, because she asks me "what's wrong Alina? Do you not like this punishment?"

With as indignant and angry of an expression as I can muster with my red puffy eyes and doing my best to not whimper in pain, I defiantly exclaim to her "You lied to me! You just wanted to punish me yourself! And how come I had to go first? Now Riley gets to go free while - while..."

My voice breaks down into a whimper as a surge of pain rushes through my clamped nipples.

"while I have to wear these terrible clamps..." I finish weakly, almost crying now.

I immediately regretted saying that. I see her eyes narrow in anger at my accusations and she loudly walks over to her desk, retrieves 2 small metal balls and towers over me, dangling them in front of my eyes.

"You best learn to not complain when someone helps you Alina. Since you clearly cannot appreciate it when someone does you a favour, I'll take it back."

There are two small rings in the clover clamps attached to my nipples, and she hooks a metal ball on each clamp. The effect is immediate. My nipples are being dragged downwards, and I can see my nipples and brearts stretched downwards by the weight. I'm just gasping in pain, again moving my hands to cusp the weights but she smacks my hands away.

"These two little 100g weights ought to make it as punishing as you would be punished normally. I'd better not catch you trying to hold them with your hands or relieving the weight in any way Alina or I'll add weights until your nipples feel like they're being ripped off."

Still groaning in pain and doing my best to keep my hands from involuntarily floating towards my chest, I manage to whimper out a "yes ma'am."

Mrs. Maria instructs me to get dressed and just moving my arms to pick up my bra from the table causes the weights to swing wildly, yanking my clamped nipples from side to side. I have to move incredibly carefully to not disturb those awful weights and send them swinging, which takes ridiculously long to stop. I just stand there, no daring to move an inch, watching the weights pendulum beneath my small breasts, yanking them from one side to another. Eventually I decide to give up, and gritting my teeth, grab my bra, gingerly slide it over the clamps (noting the clear impression the clamps have from under the tight bra) and pull my t-shirt over my head in one swift motion. The weights were swinging wildly as I put my shirt on, at some points even moving up enough to not be taunt, and then fall back down making me cry out. Afterwards though, the rather tight fabric of the t-shirt helped largely smother the movements of the weights although I still very very slowly walked back to my desk, gasping and dreading every one of the three steps leading up to Mrs. Maria's desk.

My punishment has just started and I already feel like crying - I don't know how I'm going to last until 8:30, and I don't even want to think about lasting a full school year here.

I can hear Riley sobbing and just whispering "sorry sorry sorry" next to me. I can't help but wonder what she had done to deserve to be sent here.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: