View Single Post
Old 12-19-2022, 01:58 AM   #11
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 7: The End of Class, the Start of Punishment

Sorry, title should be Chapter 9

Chapter 9:
I'm the first to take my "toy" to Mrs. Maria. Picking up the comically large, floppy snake in my hand and handing it to Mrs. Maria, she told me in a low voice to not leave yet. I almost panic, thinking she must've found out about the test which I ran away from. But I knew that if I act out now, she would know for certain, so I whisper "yes ma'am" in a frightened little voice and stand awkwardly at the door. I watch the other 4 girls walk to the front, each holding the obscene toys they were given. I try to remember their names - we would be together often:

Tara is medium height and has very long blonde hair, going to nearly her waist and she has quite a developed chest which stood out from under the rather tight academy uniform.
Sienna is shorter, around my height, and has a more brown hair colour.
Riley is even shorter than me, and has a few freckles on her cheeks and dark black hair. She seems really shy and especially scared, eyes flitting around the room not daring to rest on anything.
Finally, Kristina looks like she belongs on a model runway with sleek black hair, a pretty face, and a bust which makes me wonder how we are both the same age.

When Riley walks by, I see Mrs. Maria gesture to her and points to me and Riley walks over. She looks as terrified as I feel - I can see her uniform crumpled and nearly coming out of her skirt from her fretting hands.

Tara, Sienna, and Kristina all walk out, leaving Riley and I alone with Mrs. Maria. And she does not look happy.

"It's the first day and you two have already forgotten your timetables," she lectures. I internally take a sigh of relief - at the very least it wasn't about the test I threw away.

"Usually, this will be dealt with when you report for punishment at the end of the day, but I'm willing to be nice and give you an alternative so they don't punish you."

She holds up a pair of silvery objects clinking as they knock into one another.

"They're clamps which go on your nipples. You'll have to wear them from now (5:30pm) until when you report for punishment at 8:30. They'll see them and help you take them off and know you've already been punished. Rest assured girls, this will be much easier than what they would do to you. This might hurt more, but the punishment lady likes long term punishments, and you don't want that on your first day."

"I-i'll do it, ma'am" I blurt out. I'm afraid that if I don't agree right away, I'll be too scared and end up with a harsher treatment from the so-called "punishment lady."

"Alright, there's a good girl. Take off your shirt, Alina."

My face bright red and my hands shaking with fright, I reach down and pull out my shirt from my skirt's waistband and over my head. Then comes my bra, and I stand in front of Mrs. Maria, my eyes downcast looking at my little breasts and the peaks of my nipples quickly hardening in the cold air. She squats down and gives a firm squeeze to both nipples making me wince, and opens the two clamps over my nipples. I am staring intensely as she slowly lets them close until they are gently touching the edge of my nipples.

At which point she lets go, and they immediately clamp down on my poor nipples. And before I can even react - for each, she takes a tiny metal key and turns a circle I hadn't noticed earlier, locking them shut.

Then, too late, I begin to yelp and whimper in pain.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: