View Single Post
Old 12-03-2022, 03:39 AM   #9
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 8: Toys

Chapter 8:
(author's note: Hi everyone, I just wanted to apologize real quick that Alina's lesson on training was supposed to be after her lesson on punishment in her timetable, but I figured this didn't make much sense so I swapped them around. Unfortunately I can't go back and edit, so I just wanted to make a note of that here. Now that she is done her lesson on training, there is still dinner, her lesson on punishment, and then she has to report for punishment.)

The teacher, Mrs. Maria, handed out the toys to the 5 of us. "You'll present yours to everyone else. Tell me what you think about them" On my desk was plopped a ridiculously long anal snake, sideways because it was far too bendy and long to sit upright. The girl to my left (I was sitting at the very right) also had an anal snake on her desk, two girls after her got buttplugs, and I couldn't quite tell what was put on the last girl's desk. It was so long and ridiculous looking I was almost scared to touch it, as if by ignoring it's existence I wouldn't have to ever put that thing inside me. But Mrs. Maria wouldn't have that. In a demanding tone, she asked

"Alina, what do you notice about it?"

"W-well, it's long. Really long, miss... I don't know how I will ever be able to fit this all in me, miss..." I stammered. I could feel my face turning cherry tomato red from the stares of the 4 other girls, watching me hold this obscene tool.

"Don't worry, Alina. We'll make sure you'll be able to fit it all inside you soon. But I'm sure you noticed more than just that Alina."

"Y-yes miss. It's really bendy, I think so that it will go inside my colon more easily. It's also really thin at the tip and gets thicker, but turns thin again at the very end."

"Why do you think that is, Alina"

My face hotter than the sun, I told her
"To help me hold it in after it's gone in me."

"That's good Alina." She now looks at the girl on my left, and asks her "Tara, is there anything different you notice about the anal snake you have?"

"Mine is made up of beads, miss. It isn't like the anal beads you showed us earlier with string in between, the beads just connect into each other and get larger miss."

"Anything else Tara?"

"It's also longer I think miss. Is the one Alina had the minimum we need to take by the end of our first term, and mine the one we need to take by the end of the year?"

"Yes, very good Tara, although there is also a beaded versions of Alina's which you will be using for your examinations."

I felt that I was going to die of shame, hearing this obscene thing referred to as "Alina's"!

Mrs. Maria turned to the next girl, sitting in the middle and I shifted in my seat to look over at her. "What about you, Sienna? What do you have here?"

Sienna didn't seem nearly as shy as the rest of us and spoke bluntly

"It's a buttplug, miss. It widens out to be much wider than the anal snake, and has a deep indent to hold it in. They plug your butt, which is why they have their name!"

I can't help but wonder if she's seen or heard about "butt plugs" before.

"Very good, Sienna. Now, Riley, yours is more or less the same as Sienna's. Your thoughts, Riley?"

"Well, I think mine is the larger one which is the minimum requirement for the end of the school year, miss."

Riley took her middle finger and thumb and gingerly wrapped them around the thickest part of her plug.

"But miss, can our butthole really stretch this much?" she asks, staring at the massive hole her middle finger and thumb made, a clear look of terror on her face. It was also just hitting me incredibly large that was... sometimes when pooping it would hurt my butthole a bit and that kind of stretching was nothing compared to this!!

"Don't be scared, girls. You are at this academy for training and punishment, so don't expect it to be easy. But know that we will make sure you will be able to take it in you, whether you like it or not."

Mrs. Maria turned to the last girl, all the way across from me, and asked "What do you have there, Kristina?"

I didn't get a good look at what she was given when Mrs. Maria was handing them out. But even now that I got a better look, I had no idea what I was looking at. It was this long tube with two small bulbs on one end and it split into 3 on the other end with 2 black pumps.

"When I squeeze the pump, it inflates one of the bulbs. I think maybe the bulbs will go inside of us and then blown up, miss?" Kristina carefully asked.

"Close, Kristina. This is a retention enema nozzle. Only one of the bulbs will go inside you, but both of them will be inflated. This way the nozzle can't slip in or out until we deflate the nozzles. The tube is hollow so we can administer an enema."

Compared to even the obscenely long anal snakes and ridiculously wide butt plugs, somehow this scared me the most. It reminded me of medical exams and restraints. Just having the twin bulbs there to lock the nozzle in me against my will made me scared of why they would need to do that. Mrs. Maria broke me out of my thoughts though, as class was now over.

"On your way out, drop off your toy in the box. You'll be back here for your lesson on punishments this academy administers, the same 5 of you." she told us.

Toy? I found that quite strange. How could these terrible devices be used for anything other than punishment? I didn't see anything particularly "toyful" in them at all...

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: