View Single Post
Old 11-27-2022, 09:59 PM   #8
SluttySarah

Default Lesson on Training

Chapter 7:
In the ten minute break between lessons, I asked the teacher for my timetable. She gave me a disapproving look, chastised me about losing it on my very first day, but eventually provided me with a new copy. Then, all I had to do was sit fearfully, waiting for my "lesson on training." I knew that I would have my body trained and punished, but that didn't prepare me for the terrifying specifics of what they were going to do to me. I only remember everything in a bit of a shocked haze, but they gave me a small pamphlet summarizing how I, and my body, would be trained to be more obedient:

My behind is to be trained in 4 ways. Enema training, insertion training, depth training, and finally sphincter control training.

Enema training is focussed on training me to be able to take larger volumes of fluid, and training me to hold large volumes of fluid. I must be able to take in and hold all sorts of fluids. I will also be trained to cleanly and quickly expel enemas.
Minimum Requirements: By winter I must be able to take and hold 2L for 30 minutes, and by the end of my first year, 2.7L for an hour.

Insertion training is split into 2 key components. One is training my sphincter to stretch to allow larger objects in me, which will be accomplished by regular buttplug training. The other is training my anal tract to fit more material. This will be done by forcing fabric into my asshole, since as a soft material it won't stretch my sphincter going in, but instead test my anal capacity.
Minimum Requirements: By winter I must be able to wear a 4.5cm diameter plug for 12 hours, and fit two pairs of the academy's underwear in my anus. By summer, the requirement is a 5cm diameter plug for 24 hours, and I must be able to fit 3 pairs of the academy's panties in me.

Depth training is all about training how deep I can take long toys up my behind. This will be done using very long anal beads but mostly through anal snakes.
Minimum Requirements: 40cm anal snake by winter, 50cm by summer.

Finally, sphincter control training is to train my asshole to respond better to orders. This includes how fast and long I can voluntarily contract my sphincter for, as well as which objects I can push out of my asshole without help and how quickly I can do it. Endurance is very important, so I must have strong sphincter muscles and strong control over them.
Minimum Requirements: For winter, within 120 minutes I must: Push out and reinsert a 4.5cm buttplug 10 times. Push out and reinsert a pair of academy panties 10 times, within 30 minutes. Clench down on a pair of panties 1000 times, and clench down on a 4.5cm buttplug 1000 times. For summer, the requirements are the same but I must complete everything twice within the same 120 minutes.

The teacher even pulled out buttplugs, anal beads, and anal snakes to show us. While the buttplug didn't look too large from a few meters away, I couldn't believe I had to fit that into my little butthole. And when she brought out the anal beads and anal snake, which were skinny but soo incredibly long, she assured us that it was easier than it looked and that with proper training every asshole, even small ones, are able to take them. But I still felt certain it was going to be impossible. How could something so long go up my butt?

If this was truly just the training, I really did not want to be punished in any form at all. But I knew I most likely would be, and likely today.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 11-29-2022 at 01:29 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: