View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 02:11 AM   #7
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 6: The Horrible Realization

Chapter 6:

Walking to E1007 for "Testing," what I quickly realized was that this private academy clearly had the money and dedication to do most things 1 on 1. E1007 was a rather tiny room, with only space for a few desks and I was the only one there along with the examiner. I suppose that for the hundred or so new girls this year, 20 or 30 dedicated staff members would be more than enough to manage us all on a pretty individual level. Seeing the gesture of my examiner, I pulled out the chair and sat across from her at the largest desk in the room.

"Calm down Alina."
I look up at the woman sitting across from me, then down to realize my hands were shaking terribly. Even before arriving, I knew I was going to outright fail academically. I've somehow surpressed that fear up until now, sitting across from my examiner as she hands me a stapled booklet of papers.

"It'll be alright Alina, this is just to gauge where you're at in your studies and how much help you need. You can call me Mrs. Anne. Just let me know if you need any help. You've got an hour to complete the exam."

With a sinking feeling in my gut, I flipped over the exam booklet and had my worst fears confirmed. The very first section was chemistry which I was simply awful at. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't remember the stupid periodic table and all the stupid rules. Which columns had lots of gasses? How many electrons are in Fe2+? I barely recognized the symbols, and while I remotely recall Mr. Zaytsev instructing me on what electrons were, I just couldn't recall. I felt so incredibly ashamed, sitting there right in front of Mrs. Mary, my pencil haven't had moved once. I was just frozen in fear - terrified at the prospect of being punished on my first day here. I didn't want to let Mrs. Anne see my blank pages, so I quickly flipped to the next page.

And the next.

And the next.

From chemistry to mathematics to english to history.

I had no clue who how to solve quadratics, who the "Bolsheviks" were, or what the hell a "gerund" was.

Despite desperately trying to stop myself, I felt my vision become cloudy, then the drip drop of tears on the paper beneath me.

"I'm really sorry Mrs. Anne. I think I'm done here. I'm really really sorry."

I saw her sympathetic stare, but could see in her eyes that she couldn't do anything to help my pathetic self.

"It's alright Alina, just fill in what you can, or write down what you do know..."
I couldn't handle any more shame though, and I pushed the damp, spotted papers away from me as I stumbled out of the room, covering my watering eyes with my arm as best I could.

I ran down the hallway, my right arm pressed against my face, until I found an empty room. I ran inside, slammed the door, and just sobbed into my arms for a good while. My new parents were so generous, and this was such a big oppurtunity for me, but somehow I had managed to blow it on the very first day here. I'm sure I'm about to be punished harshly for turning in a blank, soggy, stack of papers, if they don't outright reject me!

After about maybe an hour, my eyes out of tears, lips salty, and face exceptionally dry, I was hit by the sudden fear I had missed my lesson at 3:30. Frantically stumbling my way to the door in the dark, I threw it open. My red and puffy eyes took a moment to adjust to the light, and to my relief I was greeted by a clock reading 3:15. Unbuttoning the pocket on my dress shirt, I reached into take out my timetable.

Only to find nothing.

Oh, how this couldn't have gone worse. "It's ok, I know where this next class is." I told myself. I remember the next two are both in N1006, and I'm sure one of the teachers there can give me an extra copy of my timetable.

Still irritated and brooding about what would be definitely my eventual punishment, I didn't pay much attention after finding N1006. There were 4 other girls already seated inside the small room, so I don't think the instructor would have noticed. Most of what she talked about was the usual humdrum about the cafeteria, our dorms, and to keep our timetables with us (oops). But then about 20 minutes in what she said really caught my attention. As it did the other 4 girls here.

"At the Academy we believe very delinquent girls such as yourselves need to be discplined harshly. We found that disciplinary actions of a sexual nature are quite good at keeping you all in check. Of course, we won't touch your precious virginities so do not worry. But your bottoms will be thoroughly trained here at this Academy, and you will be punished there as well."

My face paled in fright as I heard this, although I wasn't too surprised. I'd been spanked plenty as a child, and at a school with plenty of money for the worst delinquents, and parents who needed to "fix" their girls, it didn't shock me. That doesn't mean I wasn't scared though. I could feel myself shrinking at the prospect of my most private parts being hurt.

Despite what must have been terrified faces of the 5 girls in front of her, our instructor pushed on.

"Your morning classes will teach you your regular subjects. This will include your 3 sciences: Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. You will also be instructed in History and English, as well as Mathematics. If you fail to keep up, you will be punished."

"Your evening classes will be much more focussed on training your obedience. You'll need to learn to give up on your own ego and learn subservience to those above you. You'll learn more about this later when we get to your Lesson on Training"

I could see the girls in front of me fidgeting, and I couldn't help but cast my eyes downwards in shame. She talked more about how bad girls like us needed to be punished, and given what I had just done earlier today, I started to feel like I understood. Even still, I really really dreaded being punished or trained in my anus... But it seems like I don't have much of a say, and if I'm a good girl starting now maybe I'll avoid the worst of it... And at least it seems that I wouldn't be rejected from the school and made an embarassment to my mother and father, for what little consolation that gave me.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 11-29-2022 at 01:29 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: