12:00 Lunch - S1000
1:00 Measurements - N1020
1:30 Testing - E1007
3:30 Lesson on the Academy - N1006
4:30 Lesson on Punishments - N1006
6:00 Dinner - S1000
7:30 Lesson on Training - W1000
8:30 Report for Punishment - N1001

Although there wasn't an explanation for what I saw, I could more or less guess that S standed for south, N for north, and so on. The numbers I figured were for the room. I remember seeing the auditorium had a silver plaque with N1000 written on it. My heart dropped when I saw "Testing" though. I just knew I was going to fail, and from that woman's threatening words and the not-so-nice sounding "Lesson on Punishments" afterwards I was certain I was going to be punished for failing. Which, presumably, would happen at 8:30pm.

More pressingly though, it was already 11:54. And a cursory look told me that S1000, the building for dormitories and food, was all the way across from here. Meaning I had to run all the way through either the east or west building to get there. I definitely didn't want to be kept in line and show up late to get my measurements done. After all, I didn't bring a change of clothes - they requested it and my suitecase was all books and lab equipment and hygiene products.

Well. I was the first one to arrive. I suppose I should've known given that everyone in my year was in the assembly so it was just me sprinting over. I snatched a tray, and a nice gentleman behind the counter served me a generous portion of mashed potatoes and turkey with cranberry sauce. It wasn't anything fancy, and I'd been a bit spoiled by my home cooks, but I still wasn't "rich-kid" enough to not be amazed by how good it tasted. In just moments, I moved my spoon to my mouth again, only to find it empty. I must've scarfed it all down in minutes! I didn't have much else to do, so I just decided to wander off around the building to go exploring.

I saw some staircases heading up to the second floor, but didn't dare head up them in case I wasn't supposed to be there. I didn't see much else of note. Just lines and lines of dorms with washrooms in the south side building, and then classrooms in the west side. I did note that the west side classrooms were significantly more downtrodden, although not because they were dirty. They just had an older, more ominous look to them with nearly no windows, dimmer lights, and metal doors. Evenually I made my way back to the north side, and it was at roughly the right time as well. 12:56. There's a clock every few hundred steps and one at each of the corners in this giant square. I quickly found room 1020, and was shown in by a tall, lady in a white nurse gown after I showed her my timetable. The nurse lady was nice. The measurements less so.

She kindly asked me to remove my clothing, which I felt quite embarassed about but obliged. Standing there in just a white bra and my pink cotton panties, my face beet red and the cold marble floor against my bare feet, she measured my height - 5'' 2', my waist - 30', even the length of my feet - 10' (which I suppose makes sense, since they would be providing me socks), my hip, the circumference of my ankles, my wrists, shoulders, arms and forearms, legs and thighs. Every single thing I could think of, she measured. Thankfully, she was quick at it. It took her seconds for each measurement, white tape whizzing around my body. Despite eating very well for the past month, it clearly did little to alleviate the product of years of inconsistent nutrition and I was reminded of how small and light I was. When she stood up and her incredibly fast and coordinated hands stopped their work, I thought we were done. But no, instead, not even turning to stop jot down notes, she asked
"honey, could you take off your panties and bra as well for me? Sorry, we just need to get some measurements for your underwear." Possibly turning even redder than before, I could feel my ears burning up as I delicately nudged my panties down to my bare feet and pulled the bra over my head. When she turned back around, I was standing there naked and awkwardly holding my panties and bra in my hands. She took them from me, placed them in a box on the counter, and began measuring. Again, everything was measured. The size of my buttcheeks, the size of my chest - 28A, the circumference between my crotch and my leg - where legholes would go. She even made measurements of my privates!

As uncomfortable and awkward as it was though, she was done very quickly, and told me "sit tight for a moment" and went into a large backroom and after a few moments returned with a pair of panties, a bra, dress shirt, and skirt.
"Get dressed" she told me, and seeing the speed with which she did everything, I assumed she must be busy and so I threw on everything as fast as I could. I was very shocked by how incredibly well everything fit me, especially the undergarments. They snugly hugged my body, almost as if they were too small, but done so perfectly it made me think everything I had worn up to this point was instead too large. I guess all the measurements weren't for nothing.

She must've seen my confused look in my eyes as I was about to walk out and reminded me "At the Academy, you wear our clothes, not your own. You'll get them when you leave." I felt a twinge of sadness at that, since they were gifts to me from my new mother and father, but I couldn't really protest.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: