View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 02:53 AM   #2
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 2: The New Home

Chapter 2
[two weeks later, August 26th]
House was not the right word. It was really more of a mansion. It had 3 floors, not counting the basement, and each floor was massive! There were home theaters, home gyms, multiple washrooms on each floor, and a lot of rooms I still haven't had time to check out. I've lived with Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev for 2 weeks now, and I'm just ecstatic here. My bed is the largest and softest I've ever had, the food is always mouth-watering, and the maid even showed me a personalized thermostat for my room! I was given the entire 2nd floor to myself, while my new mother and father spent their time on the third floor. They were nice to me, didn't make me do too many chores (the maid took care of most things like dishes and the floors), and surprisingly, were amazing teachers! I spent most of my time these two weeks with Mr. and Mrs. Zaytsev, refining my grammar, learning the periodic table, or learning physics. They were patient teachers, but I could tell they were a bit taken aback by my terrible lack of education. I asked them about the name of the school and Mr. Zaytsev gave an embarassed laugh and told me "I'm sorry how it sounds, but I thought you were really quite behind in your education. The school is quite impressive I hear, and you're a quick learner so I'm sure they will help you catch up quickly."
"nono, I understand papa. I'm really grateful you're sending me there," I assured him.

It was a weird feeling, being treated almost like a princess. It seems like money brings the same things royalty used to. At first, I couldn't really believe this was really all mine. Like when the maid informed me I could choose the temperature of my own room, I thought it was some kind of joke! For the first few days, I was positively certain there must be at least a few other people living on the second floor, since it was just so big and I had no need for the entire space. They told me that the second floor was "mine" but the meaning of that just didn't sink in for a while. Having more than I need certainly is a new experience for me.

Yesterday I did snoop around a bit on the second floor (I suppose it is my floor, but it felt like snooping around) and found a home theater, a mini-gym, and at the end of the hall even a small indoor pool. There was another bedroom as well with it's own bathroom, and a couple of locked doors to what I assume were storage closets. I saw the maid go into them once in a while and I didn't want to mess up her stuff and I stopped trying the smaller white doors which were usually locked. I was told to stay in the first and second floors as my parents had work materials in the basement. I was more than happy enough with it to even consider poking my nose elsewhere. It was a bit lonely though, and I never used the home theater as I figured it would be quite sad seeing all the empty chairs around me. I'm sure that when I make some friends at school I can take them back and show them all of this!

Speaking of which, I can hear Mrs. Zaytsev calling "Alinaaa!!" from the first floor. I quickly snap out of my train of thought and scuttle down the spiral staircase. We're heading out to buy school supplies today! She's holding a list given by the academy, and wraps her arm around my waist as we walk towards the car together. She hands me a copy of the list so I can read it over and says "I'll go to pick up the science equipment, can you get the books honey? It should've already been paid for in the school fees" The stores for the school materials are all in one little street; it reminds me of the story of Harry Potter where all the witches and wizards pick up their magical equipment from Diagon Alley. "Ok!" I run off to the bookstore, waving the list in hand, a skip in my step. Unfortunately, I did not acquire any magical equipment or tomes of sorcery. Instead the bookkeeper brought me a tower of heavy, boring-looking leather-bound books. He gestured meaningfully at the third book in the tower, which I realized was exceptionally thick and bound shut. He spoke in a gruff voice "Girl, don't open this one until you are told to. It has your exam materials." I gave him a stern nod to show I understood. He crossed my name off a list, and told me "that's all Alina, you're good to go." Hefting the stack of books with a groan, I stumbled my way back to the car to see Mrs. Zaytsev doing the same with a large bag of clinking glassware and metal components. She drives us back home, and I start to pack my bags. Theres five more days until school starts, but the Academy expects me to be there tomorrow. I'm positively quivering with excitement, but also nervous I won't be able to live up to the academic standards of my parents. They spent so long teaching me, after all. I know I'll definitely miss their kindness, the amazing bed and food. But if the academy is as well-known as it's said to be, I think I might get to keep some of these luxuries.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote