View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 06:52 AM   #14
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman78 View Post
Whoa, this thread is taking off fast. Cool stuff, I love all you dirty perverts

Great one! Maybe even better: how about I use a blender to create a completely mashed up slosh and then pour that on the floor, pissing over it and mixing it with my tongue if it's too dry?

This is acceptable. However if you are going to make use of a blender, then you should make the slop as thin and smooth as possible, so you can spread it out across the floor. In other words, your meal should be a kind of thin soup that you have to lick up over a broad area, rather than a discrete lump of mush. This will give your tongue more exercise of course Or maybe you can try snorting it up like a pig - wouldn't that be good practice for you?

Also remember that in order to thin out the mixture, you must use only piss. (You are allowed to drink water at other times, but not at meals.) And to dispense the piss you must use your dick hands-free. Nothing else may touch it either (for example, it must be positioned above the blender, not resting against the inside of the blender). If some of the piss gets misdirected, you have to lick that up separately. And let's hope you have good control over your stream so that you can get enough, but not too much, piss to make your meal the right consistency. If you piss too much, well, then you have even more licking up to do.

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote