Thread: Slave Bet
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #33
pranadevil
Distinguished Member

So you are asking everyone to vote on the situation, promising to post afterwards, but are admitting that you "have a life" and can't post on here anyway.

Sorry, but this is a blatant thread to get your fantasies going, has zero basis in reality whatsoever, and if you have such a fulfilling life you wouldn't be on here at all.

Put up or shut up, but don't attempt to put others down for your lack of following through.

Incidentally "you" didn't post anything following it, the "slave" did last time, (and that's got inverted commas as I'd be entirely shocked to find that you're not the same person on both accounts), Which means you didn't give a single thing back to anyone in the community for their help before.

Like I said, if you are going to say "vote for this and we'll tell you what happens" you HAVE to pay up, you can't piss people about and expect everyone to bow down to you and help out your fantasies no matter what. Things don't work like that.

As I say, you're bored now, you have enough free time to even "possibly" be a slave to one of the girls... use that time to write out the details of what happened before, or just admit you're blatantly wasting everyone's time on this forum.
Limits: Illegal activities (underage, bestiality etc.)

Full Day Of Control Dare

Song Contest Thread

Kik is broken
Skype - live:thecruelmaster82