View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:00 AM   #11
SilvertongueLyra
Account Banned

If we are going for unsafe - the entire internet is a minefield. You just gotta know what to say and what not to; where to tread and where staying away is better for you. GetDare has the benefit of being open to only adults, and adults are considered to be sensible enough to know what to do on the net and what not. Not everything we read here is true, not everything that many post is true. The mods understand that, and try their best to keep things as safe as they can - but with so many members and so many posts per day, that's a VERY difficult task to do.

Think of GetDare as a neighbourhood with few police officers, you know there is some fishy stuff going on, but you gotta try being a good citizen and upholding the law as best you can, and helping the police when they do come around instead of yelling at them and making their jobs that much more difficult.

PS: I am owned and collared! I am all his.

Looking for my likes, check here

Please feel free to drop any question or ask whatever you please in my AMA
SilvertongueLyra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SilvertongueLyra for this post: