Thread: Corona virus
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 09:33 PM   #15
depp
SysOp

Hope everyone is staying safe. I'm the Bay Area of California and been inside for the last 30 days. Lucky in that I can still work remotely and have a massive stockpile of non-perishable food, but am worried for my family and concerned at reports of younger folks dying. I work with (and have recently talked with online) a few younger people that had this and are just now recovering, it's really quite bad. I personally don't believe this weapons lab talk (I operate on evidence) but we are certainly living in strange times. I wish I could say and publish everything that I know publicly about what has been going on for the last few years but there is a large-scale propaganda operation currently taking place on social media. It's no joke and its sadly been very successful. Just keep yourself safe by staying inside for the immediate future. We will get through this! All of it!