View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 03:33 AM   #11
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 4

Kate stood in the bedroom, looking at herself in a full length mirror, Fuck, she tried to convince herself that what she was looking at wasn't that bad, that maybe she could pull it off, it was summer after all, but she knew she was kidding herself, this was far beyond any normal dress for a member of staff in her position.
The tiny gold skirt clung tightly to her hips, she could feel it gripping her ass, which was barely covered by the shiny material, she only needed to bend forward slightly and her cheeks were exposed, and as she straightened, the material clung to her ass, requiring her to grab it and wriggle her hips as she pulled it back down again. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as fear and dread of walking into school tomorrow filled her, why couldn't that little bitch at least have let her buy one that fitted properly? She picked up Jades tiny panties from the bed, fresh fear filled her, these did nothing to cover her, they were almost swallowed up between her legs when she squeezed and stretched them on, how can that cow fit into these? As she stood there contemplating the following day she suddenly realised her hand had come up to her face and she was holding the panties under her nose, quickly she through them on the bed, bitch, she thought.
Jim appeared in the doorway, it was nine pm, he'd had several beers already and was well on the way to being drunk, just like every evening. He stopped in is tracks "Wow.....that looks...... hot...........are you going to a party?"
Kate was caught off guard "errr....yeah....in a couple of weeks, someone at work is having a party, I'll tell you about it later" Jim just stood there leering at her, he couldn't take his eyes off her shapely ass that was threatening to burst out of the tight little skirt at any second, eventually he looked up, then ambled off to the kitchen to get another beer.
Kate started to take the skirt off just as her phone beeped, she finished getting changed back into her dress and picked it up, it was a kik message from Jade "Shaved that cunt yet skank?"
"Not yet" she replied
"Errrr.......I think you're forgetting who you're talking to"
"Sorry, not yet Madam Jade" she sent back, seething with anger as she typed the words.
"Well fucking hurry up, and write 'Stupid Cunt' above your pussy with a marker, I want a picture of you shaved with that cunt wide open in 15 minutes"
"Yes Madam Jade" she sent back and hurried to the bathroom, praying she didn't give her anything else to do, still trying to control her anger and not tell her exactly what she thought of her.
Kate had never shaved her pussy before, she kept it trimmed but never shaved, she didn't realize it was going to be so difficult, getting the razor around all the folds of her plump pussy lips, she cut herself twice, there were a few spots of blood on her pussy by the time she'd finished. After getting out of the shower and drying off she went to her office and got a marker pen and made her way back to the bathroom. Taking her skirt off again she wrote the required words on her body, burning with humiliation even though no one had even seen it yet.
Finally she sat on the side of the bath, spread her legs as wide as she could and held up her phone. making sure the writing was readable and the lack of hair was now evident, she took the selfie.
Her finger hovered over the send button, she stared at the picture and her cheeks burned with embarrassment, should she send it and give the little bitch more ammunition to use against her, for a moment she felt rebellion rising up inside her, but her thoughts kept coming back to the video Scott had made with a hidden camera, she couldn't afford for Jim and the rest of her family to see that, not to mention her colleagues and the effect it would have on her career, she just couldn't.
She hit send reluctantly with a trembling finger. She went back to the living room and sat in front of the TV, trying to distract herself, Jim was asleep on the sofa as usual. It only took a few minutes before her phone beeped, making her heart skip. She stared at it for a few seconds, not wanting to pick it up but she knew she had to.
She opened kik "Errrr, where's your face bitch? And you were late, I said 15 minutes, it took you 19, you really don't get this do you? We fucking own you now, you will do as you're told or you will fucking pay, now take another picture NOW!, with your face, you have 1 minute"
Fuck, Kate leapt up and ran back to the bathroom, dropping her dress as she went, spreading her legs she quickly tried to frame her pussy as well as her face, difficult as her arm wasn't long enough, she managed to just get her face and pussy in by leaning back and positioning the phone almost between her legs, pointing upwards, she took the picture and with fumbling fingers set it, hoping she'd done it in time.
Her heart was beating fast and sweat trickled down her body, she picked up her dress and put it on again. Now she waited for a response, praying that Jade would be satisfied, the minutes ticked by tortuously slowly, her stomach was churning with nerves, she tried watching TV again but she couldn't focus, all she could think about was what Jade would make her do next.
Eventually she couldn't stand the suspense any longer and sent a message "I hope the picture was to your satisfaction Madam Jade"
She could see Jade had read the message immediately but still no response, come on you bitch, just answer me, was the only thing going through her mind.
Thirty long minutes went by, it was nearly eleven pm, her phone finally beeped
"Buy a selfie stick, you'll be needing it a lot" she felt a slight sense of relief, she seemed to be happy with the picture.
Just as she was about to put the phone down another message appeared "I think you need a little reminder of who is in charge now and that if we tell you to do something you will do it exactly as we tell you. You will write out the 5 rules we gave you, by hand, 50 times, and you will present them to me in the morning at my house, you will be there by 7, understand?"
It took a moment for this to sink in, fuck, she could hardy remember what they had said, her mind had been swimming when they'd caught her in the office, even if she managed to remember them it would take hours to write them all out "I can't remember what they all were" she sent back without thinking.
"Seriously? are you trying to piss me off? Who the fuck are you talking to? write them 100 times. And here's a new rule for you, rule number 6, every time you fail a task we will invite someone else to join our little group and they will get a copy of all the pics and videos we have of you. I want all 6 rules written out 100 times by the morning, UNDERSTAND?"
Fuck, why had she sent that? she tried to hold back the panic and not say anything else without thinking, finally she sent back the only thing she could think to say "Yes Madam Jade" It's a bit late now she though, why hadn't she called her Madam Jade before, she was annoyed with her own stupidity.
Her mind turned to the rules, she desperately tried to remember what they had said, Referring to her as Madam Jade was one of course, Scott had to be called Sir. She couldn't think straight, finally she remembered Jade slapping her arms down, that was a rule, no raising her hands to protect herself, something like that. Then she remembered the skirt, clothing, that was another rule, they controlled what she wore. That was four rules, what the fuck was the last one, it was the first one they had given her, it was something simple, obvious, but she just couldn't think what it was. It must be something like she will do anything they tell her, that must have been it.
She had made her way to the office now and was searching round for some lined paper, she couldn't find any to start with, who writes anything by hand anymore she seethed. Finally she found a pad in the bottom of a draw and wrote out the rules she was going to have to duplicate a hundred times

1. I must always do everything you tell me.
2. I must refer to Jade as Madam Jade.
3. I must refer to Scott as Sir.
4. I must not raise my hands to protect myself.
5. I will wear whatever you tell me.
6. If I fail a task you will invite someone else to the group.

She tried to keep the lines as short as she could, knowing how long it was going to take her to write them out, but she was aware that Jade may well see this as an attempt to make the task easier and punish her further.
She looked at the time, it was twenty past midnight, her heart sank, she didn't know where Jade lived, so she'd have to get to the school early, look up her school record and then get to her house, she just hoped she didn't live far away, she needed to be out of the house by six am though, if she was going to make it.
Reluctantly she started to write, she felt ridiculous, like a child in detention, she was a teacher for fuck sake, why was she doing this, but she knew why, she thought of her kids up in their rooms asleep and carried on.
After writing the rules five times she looked at the time again, it had taken twelve minutes. A quick calculation showed it would be about 4 am before she finished, she had to speed up if she was going to get much sleep. She pressed on, her hand starting to cramp already, who the fuck writes by hand anymore she thought to herself again.
By the time the rules were complete she was exhausted and close to tears, she felt so helpless, her time, her body, her life wasn't her own any more, it was like they were there controlling her every second, she just tried to think about next year, when this nightmare will come to an end and that sadistic bitch is out of her life.
She collected up the twelve pages of A4 paper and put them in her bag for the morning and made her way to bed, collapsing next to Jim, who was snoring loudly as usual, fuck my life, she thought as she tried to sleep, but sleep wouldn't come. She just lay there, dreading the morning. Every time she nearly dropped off the image of her ample curvy body squeezed into that ridiculously tight skirt flashed into her mind and forced her awake again. Finally she gave up trying to sleep and lay there, waiting for the minutes to creep around to six am so she could get up and start the day.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote