View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 03:26 PM   #5
Garry0993
getDare Devil

That's a beautiful report. Glad you had fun like a proper slut.

Since vibe fall out twice you need to be punished.

put on your most slutty looking clothing without any underwear. Take a selfie so you can remember how happy and "normal" you look like

Start with your ass, fuck your ass with all your ass toy one after another.Start with anal beads and end with large plug. If you can reach anal orgasm then edge for each toy. If not possible 10 minute is a good time. Then have your ass plugged with your large plug and tape it in your ass using tape.

Then start with all your pussy toys. Edge once with each toy's each setting. every time you have edged spank your pussy with a wooden thing for 20 times.

Do every edge/fuck in a different place in your apartment.

When all finished take another selfie in the same pose. In your report tell me what change have you spotted between photos.

You may cum once you finished report. Again anyway you like. Also pick your favourite toy to use.

If necessary feel free to change it and make it easier but I want you to write out clearly what have you changed.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote