Thread: Corona virus
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 06:51 AM   #23
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevb6240 View Post
Do you put ice with bleach or is it best at room temperature and to give orange face some credit, in my professional opinion bleach will kill the virus but its corrosive nature means it will give you chemical burns, starting with your mouth and as it moves down your throat the fumes it creates will burn your nostrils as the irritation courses you to intense pain. Your throat will swell cutting of your oxygen but that doesn't matter as your lungs don't work now anyway. DON'T DRINK IT!

Sorry I know that's a bit to much detail but that's what paramedics have to deal with because of that orange blob.
That's a pretty good description. I just read a news article that said the calls to the Maryland emergency response center due to ingestion of household chemicals doubled in the last 24 hours.

Next up - since heat kills the virus, we will experiment with putting patients in vats of boiling water...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote