View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 03:30 AM   #15
gently

Rainbow Rewards, and pretty pictures

And so many more questions... How exciting ❤️

How long do you usually prolong the pleasure before you allow yourself to cum? Hours and hours, usually! I just distract myself with something else for a while first, and enjoy the wet slick sensation in my panties.

What kind of 'rewards' do you like the most for being a good submissive? What is your main motivation? I love being praised for how well I've completed a task. I love the validation of views and comments, that feeling of having all eyes on me. And I love the idea of you getting hot, or wet, or hard, and just that you can't help yourself when you look at my pictures 😳

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
As for suggestions regarding new pictures: how do you feel about redoing that nice picture in your album but this time without wearing anything underneath the waistcoat? Too teasing already?
I've actually had a similar suggestion from GermanSir in my PMs earlier, and it's awaiting Moderation approval in getDare albums right now... I am very excited for you to see it 😊

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gently for this post: