View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 01:13 PM   #12
pet monkey
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
The application
(please send your filled out application to me by PM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoops View Post
Username:Whoops
Role (Dom/Sub/Master/Slave): Sub/Slave
Gender (Male, Female, M to F, F to M): Male
Timezone: central time zone in America
Availability (please give a brief outline of what times you are available for play and chat): usually anytime on the weekend or every weekday after 8PM
Communication (what forms of communication do you have? Skype, kik, email, pm etc.):They can email me at [email protected], or they could just PM me on this site

Likes/Loves:I love humiliation, CBT, and I like chastity and feminization
Limits: I cannot do anything that will ruin my life, and I can't do anything public
Curiosities: I am curious about chastity and sex toys

Describe your appearance: I am a male with brown hair and brown eyes. I am 6 foot 2, 215 pounds. I have short hair and have a pretty athletic body.

Describe your personality: I am funny, sweet, and shy. I love working out, and I play a lot of sports.

Past Experience (Give a brief description of your experience being in your role. Is this is your first time? Have you had real life experience before or only online?): I have had lots of experience on this website doing tasks and I have always wanted someone who could give me tasks to complete.

References (Provide the username of past play partners {can be somebody you have played with casually or given/received dares}, or friends, mentors who can provide references about who you are as a person and a play partner) if possible):---------

Please give a brief overview of what type of relationship you are looking for? I am looking for a relationship online, nothing in person.

What sets you apart from other candidates?
i am willing to serve and complete tasks with full detailed responded to each task I am given.

What are you looking for?

Role (Dom/Sub/Master/Slave): dom/master
Gender (Male, Female, M to F, F to M):female
Timezone:anytime
Experience level (beginner, intermediate, experienced): any
Full time/Part time/Casual: part time or casual

Must haves (please list any qualities that you must have in order to consider playing with somebody): just not fat
Deal breakers (please list any qualities or circumstances that would be a deal breaker): very good looking and willing to do what I want

General Views

What are your thoughts on punishment? Punishment is up to the master or don. If they feel that punishment is essential then they should give a punishment. Punishments should not make the sub do anything that will ruin their life.
Are looks important? Yes but not extremely important. She just shouldn't be huge or extremely ugly
What is the most important part of a D/s or M/s relationship? Boundaries Are the most important thing because I will not do a task that will put me in danger.
Do you expect/want to share photos, or have cam sessions? I will send photos without my face. If they want to send me photos that would be cool, and I won't share them or save them unless they tell me to.

Please feel free to link to an ad if you have created one[/FONT]
You know, I can't help thinking that if someone is going to give something like this to our community the least people can do is respect and abide by the requests they make. Otherwise it shows either a lack of respect for what they are doing for you, a general disinterest in reading the directions, or an inability to follow directions, none of which, I feel, would make you attractive to a dominant person expecting these things of a sub.

Butterfly - If there's anything I can do to help you out with this endeavor please let me know.

This SLUT is owned by iSpuds.

DJ Monkey: Official Groove Enabler to iSpuds
WikiMonkey: Official Fact & Resource Repository for iSpuds

PM me 'Haiku' and I will write a Haiku for you on a topic of your choice
PM me 'pic' and I will send a sexy pic to iSpuds

Monkey Do's and Don'ts
Ask a Monkey Anything

Ask me about my MONKEY MAGNETISM!

♫♪This is a song about an ol' Monkey♫♪
♫♪He was a brave Sea Monkey, an ape of the sea♫♪
♫♪Just one thing about him was pretty weird♫♪
♫♪It was his swaggerin', peg-leggin', sea-captain's beard!♫♪