View Single Post
Old 02-05-2023, 01:27 AM   #40
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Epilogue

Epilogue
1 year later
Kaya’s POV

I sit up and look out over the sandy beach and crystal blue ocean. I then look to my left and right. On my left, my now 19-year-old brother is sunbathing. Ryan, as he is now known, has just finished his first semester at the Hawai’i pacific university where he is studying Maine Biology. On my right, Felix (Kai) is digging a hole in the sand. I touch his shoulder gently. “You miss them don’t you?” I ask. He nods slowly.

“But I don’t regret my choices. They led me here, with you and Ryan. To a beautiful country, where I am happy and healthy and not constantly looking over my shoulder,” he says after a long while.

I kiss his cheek. “I’m pleased you’re here too,” I say. My phone beeps with a text from the hospital. I groan. “Urgh, I’m needed. Laura has called in sick.” I stand up, gather up my towel and look at Felix. “Keep an eye on him please,” I add, nodding at Ryan. He nods and I turn on my heels, heading onto the decking behind me and back into our beach house. I quickly change into my scrubs, grab my house keys and step out the front door.

I am waiting at the bus stop when my phone beeps again. The text is from an unknown number. I read it quickly. My heartrate rapidly increases as I start to hyperventilate. I block the number and shove my phone into my pocket.

I know where you are. And I am coming.

A/N: That's it. It is complete. Took some time but it is done. There is no sequel planned but I have left the ending open in case in the future I change my mind. If you have suggestions for what might happen in the sequel then let me know.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote