Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2017, 11:19 PM   #25
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 25

Chapter twenty five

Holly and Luke stood outside a very solid looking metal door. Holly kept glancing at Luke, trying to gauge his feelings and reactions, but nothing. He was a blank canvas which Holly hated. She was so close to him, she felt like she should be able to read through even this mask but she'd never seen it before.

Luke raised his hand and knocked on the metal, it echoed loudly down the corridor. The door opened slowly and stood in front of them was a tall, thin blonde haired girl wearing the shortest nurse's dress Holly had seen. In fact she looked more like she was about to go to a fancy dress club night than an actual nurse.

"Luke," the blonde said sweeping him into a hug and kissing him. She pulled away. "I was wondering when I'd see you little brother. You know your slave has to pass a full medical at some point during her stay." the blonde added before turning to Holly. "And you must be Holly. I've heard so much about you. Honestly I've never seen Luke so happy," she said. Holly blushed at that compliment. It meant a lot to know that Luke was happy with her. "Come in," she said sweeping them into the room.

Holly stepped into a very white, clean and clinical looking room. It reassured her a little that Luke's sister did know a little bit about hygiene. There were loads of cupboards around, probably hiding things Holly didn't want to know. Around the side of the room was a plastic chair and in the middle was a sort of dentists chair but different. It was yellow plastic that was sat like a chair but could be flattened. The difference was there were a series of straps and cuffs around it to hold the patient down. Holly's heart began to pound quicker. "Holly if you could just sit in the chair for me, I'll be with you in a moment," she said. Holly looked at Luke but Luke was ignoring her and walking towards his own chair. Holly swallowed hard and walked to the chair carefully sitting down in it. She winced slightly as her ownership tag pinched her nipples and the dildo went further up her arse.

Luke's sister typed away for a moment and then returned her attention to her. "I'm Saskia by the way. Now I just need to restrain you for a moment. I'm sure you're a good girl and wouldn't try to run but just in case," Saskia said attaching the cuffs to her ankles and wrists, attaching two metal hooks to the side of her collar and a headstrap to restrain her head down. Holly tensed, nervous now. "So what seems to be the problem. I notice a ruptured lip, black eyes and grazing to the face. Maybe a broken nose. What happened to her Luke?"

"She got tripped up. By Alex," he said sullenly. Saskia nodded and set about cleaning the cuts on Holly's face and putting on butterfly stitches if they needed it. She applied a cream to Holly's eye which made Holly's eyes water. She held some ice to Holly's lip to reduce the swelling and debated with Luke what to do about the nose. Everytime Saskia touched Holly's nose she winced in pain.

"I'm going to have to fix it. Holly can't bear anyone touching it even lightly" Saskia said talking to Luke. She turned back to Holly. "Ok, Holly. This is going to be really painful and I'm sorry," she said before quickly yanking Holly's nose into place. Holly had no time to scream. The pain flooded her body. Her breaths came out in ragged gasps. Holly blinked back her tears and swallowed her uncried chokes. Saskia put support strips against her nose. "So that's the reason she came here. Luke you know I can't leave without doing the full details check." There was no response from Luke.

Saskia pressed a button with her foot and the chair lowered until Holly was laying flat. "Ok Holly, I need to take some measurements and check your ability to withstand what you are going to go through. I'm going to unclip your ownership tag for a bit alright, but your collar will remain on."

Holly unable to nod as a response just smiled weakly as Saskia removed the clamps from her nipples and the chastity belt. There was a tape measure brought out and her height was measured. Then the tape measure went around her hips, her upper thighs, her calves, her ankles, against her feet, around her upper arms, neck, head, torso, below her breasts, across her breast, the circumference of each breast, their height from her chest, the size of her nipples. There was a tug at her jaw and her mouth was opened wide. A piece of metal was placed inside keeping her mouth open. The metal stretched suddenly, forcing her mouth open wider and wider until Holly screamed. The measurement was recorded and then her mouth was filled with a dildo and then it was removed. And replaced with a longer and wider dildo and removed. This kept happening until her mouth was filled with the girth of the dildo and could take no more and then removed. then a similar dildo in girth was placed in but it was longer and then removed. And it continued until she gagged and couldn't breath at all. The dildo was removed and Holly wanted to close her mouth to get air into her lungs but couldn't. The metal was removed and holly closed her jaw, massaging it by moving it, taking in big gulps of oxygen. Then the double dildo was removed.

Holly felt a scratch on her arms and raised her head as much as she could to see that Saskia had just injected her with something. Holly started to feel woozy and light-headed. Saskia's voice became muffled. But Holly was conscious. She hadn't plunged into darkness she could still see and feel, just... everything was muted.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]